Why Did Biden Drop Out?

1 minute ago, Irv said:

I did not read it in his drop out tweet.  Why did he drop out?

For the "Good of the Party, and the country"

In that order.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

In that order.

I noticed that too.  

Just now, B-Man said:

In that order.

Because it's so weird to put the more personal cause before the general one.

"I am retiring as coach of the Buffalo Bills in order to spend more time with my family, and to give the Bills franchise that I love the best opportunity to move forward with a new coach who can fully commit to the job."

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

I did not read it in his drop out tweet.  Why did he drop out?

He'll be asking the same question.  Nobody told him yet, he's still sleeping with his "covy cold"...

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"I am retiring as coach of the Buffalo Bills in order to spend more time with my family, and to give the Bills franchise that I love the best opportunity to move forward with a new coach who can fully commit to the job."

Leslie Frazier, is that you???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Party before country? Spoken like a true Democrat.  Yall are clowns and deserve this circus.

• Like (+1) 5

He dropped out because of all of media, celebrities, corporations were against him. Which is why you shouldn't vote for the authoritarians on the Left!

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

He'll be asking the same question.  Nobody told him yet, he's still sleeping with his "covy cold"...

Leslie Frazier, is that you???

You're right. Biden should have called it a sabbatical.

Maybe he could run as Kamala's VP

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

You're right. Biden should have called it a sabbatical.

Maybe he could run as Kamala's VP

Well, he still thinks he's Obama's VP, so why not.

• Haha (+1) 1

I wonder if he dies between now and the election if that will help the Dems?  If I was Biden I'd stay as far away from the Clinton's as possible.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Irv said:

I wonder if he dies between now and the election if that will help the Dems?  If I was Biden I'd stay as far away from the Clinton's as possible.  

It would definitely help them if he died. Kamala not being the incumbent hurts her chances. I'm surprised they didn't make him step aside or go for the 25th. Her only experience is 4 years of being a terrible VP and her 1 job was the border and it's literally one of the worst failures of their administration. 

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

I think he's a goner.  They need him dead for ballot reasons in at least one state.  He will be gone.  And, if he does die, it should be a lesson for both sides (as if the Trump assassination attempt wasn't enough) that there is a very evil, deep state, power behind that scenes that don't give 2 ***** about any of us. 

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe someone showed him a recording of the debate?

More likely given the Covid Diagnosis it probably helped him have some clarity and he took a step back and realized the best way to beat Trump, which he believes is critical for the Country, is for another candidate to take his place. So he did the unselfish thing and stepped aside.

Edited by Warcodered

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe someone showed him a recording of the debate?

More likely given the Covid Diagnosis it probably helped him have some clarity and he took a step back and realized the best way to beat Trump, which he believes is critical for the Country, is for another candidate to take his place. So he did the unselfish thing and stepped aside.

Nah, the covid made him lose his sense of smell and he can't sniff little kids anymore at rallies so he said F it, no point, I'm done.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

They were going to after the debate when his condition we’ll hear about hopefully soon is revealed.  

The coup waited till right after the RNC to avoid it being discussed all week - bc they know the DNC is about to be a circus they’d like to limit in exposure - especially Harris.