Wish it was Kelly since I believe he has the most mainstream appeal. 

Shapiro is too damaged with his pro Israel stance for the weirdo leftists, and right wingers hate Jews in general.

Walz is bland, the Tim Kaine of this election cycle. 

Still hoping for Buttigieg 

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The electoral calculus for the dems involves not alienating the hamas wing of the party.

Realize where we are.

Minnesota is basically the Muslim home base which is why they will pick Walz

On 8/4/2024 at 1:40 PM, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You are a drone, part of the hive mind collective. You regurgitate msm talking points and are a big reason why this country is in far worse shape than it was 4 years ago. You really take pride in being a lemming. You had it better under Trump, you just can't admit it.

It’s a sad little hole you live in. I’m sorry for you.  For all the people ruined by that monster pos. 

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

It’s a sad little hole you live in. I’m sorry for you.  For all the people ruined by that monster pos. 

Like yourself? You seem pretty ruined tbh. How are you going to possibly handle 4 more years?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Shocked 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Walz moving up on the inside

I understand from the coverage that Minnesota Governor Tim Walz has moved up on the inside rail of Kamala Harris’s veepstakes. He appears to be among the top two, closing in on Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro. Senator Mark Kelly is lagging. Contrary to my impression, it was not a done deal for Shapiro.

I would still keep my money on Shapiro — along with the bettors here at PredictIt, who have Shapiro in first place on the home stretch at 61 cents (down 3 cents). Walz is at 33 cents, up 5 cents. As I say, Walz is moving up on the inside.

The Democrats supposedly have a strong bench. If Walz is among the final two on Harris’s list, I think it might be time for a reassessment of that proposition

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/08/walz-moving-up-on-the-inside.php

I think maybe Shapiro leak (which got next to no traction) was to see what the blowback would be, and seems like it’s been bad, unforced error bad. Walz has the Biden with Obama feel, a safe middle of the road white guy. 

personally I think he’s great, folksy, smart and progressive in a practical way. 

gavin threw in with Biden & from CA, whitmer needs to raise her national profile, Pete is an attack dog but might be a bridge too far in 2024. The other governors are not a national / have their own plans. With the timing so short before the election there is risk for them if they have other / higher ambitions.  

Yep.  What does it even matter?  It’s still Obama people calling the shots - and they answer to Soros and the DMMIC.  

They think electing a president is a worthless exercise.  Just keep power behind the scenes.  Roll out hacks to vote for and you pretend they have your interests at heart - they hate you.  

• Agree 1

On 8/4/2024 at 9:59 PM, Big Blitz said:

Expect it to be announced by noon - they need to immediately distract from the stock market collapse.  

Noon was a long time ago. How’s this holding up?

Shapiro and Walz plays rock, paper, scissors best two out of three in prime time for VP.  Both are strong rust belt candidates so I don't think it matters.  

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Shapiro and Walz plays rock, paper, scissors best two out of three in prime time for VP.  Both are strong rust belt candidates so I don't think it matters.  

Minnesota has never been considered a rust belt state. The Twin Cities are as modern and liberal as you will find in America and rule the day over the rest of the state. 

39 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Just what the people that brought you the “grass roots” tea party want you to think.

I understand through the wave of the party's marketing team's magic wand Kamala has been transformed into a moderate. I assume this is also positively truth and above questioning rather than some slick marketing ploy to deceive the voters in the middle to cast their votes for her. And why risk questioning this since you'll be called a racist, or a misogynist, or accused of being threatened by a strong women

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Just what the people that brought you the “grass roots” tea party want you to think.

Yea, I mean, you can see the funds raised and donations. 

The right does thing where they say general comments but back none of it up with facts. It's like the Glen Beck I'm just asking questions here line of argument that evolved from asking to questions to just making statements.

We can see the grassroots campaign raising by Harris here: https://www.fec.gov/data/candidates/president/presidential-map/

$180 million of donations less than $200. Trump has $120 million but through a much longer time period than Kamala.

You can't fake polls since the data is collected randomly.

But you can just make generic statements with no facts to back them easily.