2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'll make it simple.

Kamal Harris hasn't ever done anything to suggest she is in the least way competent to serve as President.

A few months ago she was the least admired/approved official at the national level.

She is also dumb.

You mispelled Trump.

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Comon name one thing she accomplished in almost 4 years as vp. You can start at the southern border.

And Pence did what exactly as VP, besides not getting hanged? or Dan Quayle or Al Gore or even Biden as VP. The only one I can think of off the top of my head was Cheny, but he was racily president anyway. (Bush 1 probably helped ronny out that last couple of years).

I believe you misspelled 'Come on'

"comon answer the simple question" well I am answering it with and example of the double standard being applied to her VP role.

Would it be better if I said that she was running things (Ala Cheny) the last few years? ( I mean I have no proof or even think that but would that make you feel better?)

Finally Thank for giving me permission to start with the southern boarder, so generous.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Hit save too quick

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

And Pence did what exactly as VP, besides not getting hanged? or Dan Quayle or Al Gore or even Biden as VP. The only one I can think of off the top of my head was Cheny, but he was racily president anyway. (Bush 1 probably helped ronny out that last couple of years).

I believe you misspelled 'Come on'

"comon answer the simple question" well I am answering it with and example of the double standard being applied to her VP role.

Would it be better if I said that she was running things (Ala Cheny) the last few years? ( I mean I have no proof or even think that but would that make you feel better?)

Finally Thank for giving me permission to start with the southern boarder, so generous.

You could've just said nothing and saved yourself a few keystrokes. You need some sun, go outside lol.

Sure like to tell people what to do. I've been outside all day, raining now so no thanks, just shows to go you don't really concern yourself with anyone's actual wants. 

You could try saying nothing, might make you sound more intelligent.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Sure like to tell people what to do. I've been outside all day, raining now so no thanks, just shows to go you don't really concern yourself with anyone's actual wants. 

You could try saying nothing, might make you sound more intelligent.

Do u take everything in life this seriously?

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Place an S&P graphic over an Kamala Harris election possibility.

SnP.jpg

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Do u take everything in life this seriously?

Just the oldest democracy in the history of the world, as should the citizens who enjoy it's freedoms.

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

SnP.jpg

Just the oldest democracy in the history of the world, as should the citizens who enjoy it's freedoms.

Funny you post that when we are basically in a recession. Way to be a dramatic dem.

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Will be honest, the discussion among Democrats is will enough  independents and Republicans vote for a Jew.

The Democrats don’t have a problem with Jews. Don’t have a problem with Jews on the ticket. it’s a real issue. 

Most dishonest post of the day. 

It must be dishonesty, because no one,

NO ONE could be so stupid as to believe that the democrats do not have a problem with Jews. 

This naivety is just mind boggling, I hope for your sake that you were lying. 

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Most dishonest post of the day. 

It must be dishonesty, because no one,

NO ONE could be so stupid as to believe that the democrats do not have a problem with Jews. 

This naivety is just mind boggling, I hope for your sake that you were lying. 

I'm a Dem and I don't have a problem with Jews, so either you and your broad generalization is wrong or I don't exist. 

Now if you actually mean that Israel lead by Bibi is the problem, well it is, he is specifically. Weird that a hard right leader who is in legal trouble and will do any thing to stay in power and avoid jail. Where have we heard this before. And oddly where is he drawing his support from Extreme right religious groups. A MINORITY of the population. This should serve as a warning to the US about blurring the lines between religion and the state. 

I love your ability to just dismiss any one or anything to suit your world view. Must make you feel powerful calling me dishonest and naive. Go strong man you so strong. 😶

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Twitter isn’t real life, but the backlash to Shapiro is real. 

Expect an eventful atmosphere outside the DNC if she goes this route.

Ive long thought Shapiro should be the pick, as he’s the one in most fearful of as a Trump voter .. but I’m starting to rethink that now. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/22/2024 at 4:14 AM, Doc Brown said:

...Would be first Jewish American on a presidential ticket which could help ease usually reliable Jewish voter concerns about the pro Hamas nut jobs on the far left fringes...

What about Joe Lieberman in 2000 with Gore?