On 8/24/2024 at 7:05 PM, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Let he among us that hasn’t lied about winning a Chamber of Commerce award cast the first stone. 

Did they do even an ounce of vetting of this guy?  :rolleyes:

f2289447-700d-4a55-8686-3f29b1b694e3-105

It Would Be Super Great If Tim Walz Could Tell the Truth About Anything. 

“I’m surprised that Trump hasn’t started calling Walz’s lies “Walzhoods,” which I think that I may start using now.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/08/26/the-morning-briefing-it-would-be-super-great-if-tim-walz-could-tell-the-truth-about-anything-n4931976

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

c231de51-bc81-471f-9e8a-a172d29469c3-536

FLAMING Irony Detected!

Riot Enabler Tim Walz Begs Firefighters Union for Support

The Kamala Harris and Tim Walz election strategy continues to be pretend to be completely different people and hope nobody's been paying attention for the last few years. 

Considering what happened in Minnesota in 2020, which Gov. Walz allowed to occur in the name of "social justice" while VP Kamala Harris promoted a bail fund to spring violent rioters and arsonists, the Democrat nominee's running mate set the irony meter on fire today: 

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/08/28/sick-joke-riot-enabler-tim-walz-begs-firefighters-union-for-support-people-have-thoughts-n2400237

On 8/26/2024 at 9:45 AM, B-Man said:

f2289447-700d-4a55-8686-3f29b1b694e3-105

It Would Be Super Great If Tim Walz Could Tell the Truth About Anything. 

“I’m surprised that Trump hasn’t started calling Walz’s lies “Walzhoods,” which I think that I may start using now.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/08/26/the-morning-briefing-it-would-be-super-great-if-tim-walz-could-tell-the-truth-about-anything-n4931976

I was really hoping that "Timpon" caught on...

On 8/27/2024 at 8:02 AM, B-Man said:

The incredibly silly article that B-Man fave Sean Davis links to in support of his "Gov Walz bans Christian teachers" nonsense:

Faithful members of the world’s largest and oldest religions cannot in good conscience “affirm” non-heterosexual sexual orientations and gender identities. Christians who do so publicly deny their faith, something Jesus Christ said endangers a person’s soul and eternal bliss after death: “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32, 33).

Minnesota’s teacher requirements therefore force Christians, Muslims, Jews, and adherents to other religions to violate their faith and endanger their hopes of eternal life in order to work in government-run schools.

Got that? He is literally damning them to eternal hellfire in order to keep their jobs.

Nothing weird here.

22 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Divertive attempt by Frankie.

What a surprise.

Didn't want you to concentrate on what Gov. Walz's policy does. . . . . .. . typical.

Under Tim Walz, Minnesota Banned Christian Teachers

https://thefederalist.com/2024/08/27/under-tim-walz-minnesota-banned-christians-from-teaching-in-public-schools/

Minnesota’s teacher requirements therefore force Christians, Muslims, Jews, and adherents to other religions to violate their faith and endanger their hopes of eternal life in order to work in government-run schools.

Forcing people to testify to beliefs they don’t hold, often called compelled speech, is clearly unconstitutional, he said: “They’re essentially requiring people to affirm these ideas that they don’t really believe, in many cases, as a condition of being a public school teacher or being part of a program to be a licensed public school teacher. You can’t force that kind of speech, you can’t require adherence to ideas that aren’t believed.”

THIS was the important part of the article. While Frankie chose to highlight the author's inclusion of eternal life and push his own bias as the actual outcome.

MEANWHILE, back at the topic.

People who actually know him are appalled by his lies.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Forcing people to testify to beliefs they don’t hold

People can always affirm, or pledge, or whatever. All the people who believe testifying under oath somehow violates their religion do that all the time. "Do you swear or affirm ..."

Let's just call it a promise. A promise to treat people with respect.

The self-own was massive with this one!

Forget the commie stuff, Walz knows how to buy donuts!

Democrat Sen. Tina Smith confirmed Walz's donut purchasing acumen with this photograph: 

Oh, and one more thing: 

Whoops.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/09/05/whoops-dem-confirms-tim-walzs-love-of-donuts-with-a-pic-that-proves-hes-bad-for-small-business-n2400570

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

The self-own was massive with this one!

Forget the commie stuff, Walz knows how to buy donuts!

Democrat Sen. Tina Smith confirmed Walz's donut purchasing acumen with this photograph: 

Oh, and one more thing: 

Whoops.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/09/05/whoops-dem-confirms-tim-walzs-love-of-donuts-with-a-pic-that-proves-hes-bad-for-small-business-n2400570

Yeah we know you have no trouble picking out a donut, Tim...

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

B-)  Gee,  why didn't they ?

I get that Shapiro loses them the Jew hater vote, but there were other choices and they should have vetted Walz.  Seems like every week something new and bad comes up about him. 

• Agree 1