18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

MMMM, maybw valid christians who follow their vows...

You mean the vow not to je*k off?

I don’t remember seeing that in the 10 Commandments…

Edited by JaCrispy

Definitely an Everyman Midwesterner, as he repeats an extremely online joke taken from a redditor who made up a fake page from Hillbilly Elegy where JD Vance talks about ****ing his couch.

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Definitely an Everyman Midwesterner, as he repeats an extremely online joke taken from a redditor who made up a fake page from Hillbilly Elegy where JD Vance talks about ****ing his couch.

You guys are so unbelievably cooked 

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I vowed not to stray.  
I haven't.  Have you?

Easy Joe…this is a family friendly message board…I don’t think it would be proper to degrade it with a conversation about masterbation…

On a side note, I respect and appreciate your interest in my sex life…😉

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Easy Joe…this is a family friendly message board…I don’t think it would be proper to degrade it with a conversation about masterbation…

On a side note, I respect and appreciate your interest in my sex life…😉

I'm expecting your sex life is nil.  Of no consequence.  Whatever makes you happy.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

On 7/25/2024 at 5:18 PM, ComradeKayAdams said:

<<mega SNIP>>

I would also pay close attention to the sudden rise of Tim Walz, the (very) progressive governor of Minnesota. The mere fact that he’s now being mentioned in corporate media conversations for VP suggests to me that the Biden/Harris campaign machine has alarming internal polling data…data showing establishment Dems to be in SERIOUS trouble with Midwest progressives.

Winnrer winner chicken dinner!  @ComradeKayAdams was the first to correctly guess the VP pick.  Let the record show,  I wasn’t too far off with my predictions on page 1 of this thread.

(A la the “guess the score” contests each week during the regular seasonon TSW)

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Winnrer winner chicken dinner!  @ComradeKayAdams was the first to correctly guess the VP pick.  Let the record show,  I wasn’t too far off with my predictions on page 1 of this thread.

(A la the “guess the score” contests each week during the regular seasonon TSW)

cool. why is tat important to you,  weird.  you guys are weird

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

cool. why is tat important to you,  weird.  you guys are weird

I dunno, just fun to see how long it took someone to guess correctly (four pages in this case)

Edited by RiotAct

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No  idea...It's a great song by a great artist.  You know she's a D.  God the world would be boring if M AGA's were king.

I love Sheryl Crow…And I don’t care that she might have some different beliefs than I do…I’m sure she doesn’t agree with you on everything, even though you might share the same political party…

Everybody has differing political views…It doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy someone’s art, or be friends with them…Art transcends politics, because it is at the core of human expression- and everyone shares in that, regardless…👍

As far as “MAGA being king”- that’s not what it’s about…It’s about rejecting the Woke religion that seeks to undermine the Civil Right act (by actually discriminating based on race and gender),…And by rejecting a woke religion that seeks to undermine science, by denying the differences between the sexes…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyihQtBes1I

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

s far as “MAGA being king”- that’s not what it’s about…It’s about rejecting the Woke religion that seeks to undermine the Civil Right act (by actually discriminating based on race and gender),…And by rejecting a woke religion that seeks to undermine science, by denying the differences between the sexes…👍

I don't know what woke means.. If it's accepting alternative lifestyles, concern for the poor,  freedom of choice, color blindness and union support, coun6 me in....

47 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyihQtBes1I

I don't know what woke means.. If it's accepting alternative lifestyles, concern for the poor,  freedom of choice, color blindness and union support, coun6 me in....

Color blindness is the opposite of Woke…it specifically judges you based on race…

Everything in that religion is categorized as either oppressed or oppressor…

If you are black you are automatically oppressed, and a victim, always in need of assistance to get ahead…If you are white, you are automatically the oppressor, in need of giving up your “privilege” (or rights) to the oppressed…

It is the opposite of MLK’s color blind philosophy…It seeks to hijack that philosophy in order to gain support for the new ideology…

Color blindness pertains to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 of not judging people on race…

Wokeness, which is born out of Karl Marx’ ideology (oppressed vs oppressor) hates color blindness, because it only gets its power by dividing the culture through the means of giving special rights and treatment to specific groups that support the ideology…👍

@ChiGoose if I am wrong, how do you explain quotas for race and gender in all industries around the country? If government was promoting color blindness blacks wouldn’t be getting into ivy league schools scoring 400 points less on their Asian counterparts on the SAT’s…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1