Please note our 81 million voters some represented here have started a ridiculous thread like this before asking where their POTUS is, if he’s ok, and if this was a coup that Biden resisted - 5 days ago his own campaign told you he wasn’t going anywhere and would be campaigning this week.  

You're pathetic.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Please note our 81 million voters some represented here have started a ridiculous thread like this before asking where their POTUS is, if he’s ok, and if this was a coup that Biden resisted - 5 days ago his own campaign told you he wasn’t going anywhere and would be campaigning this week.  

You're pathetic.  

Someone is definitely freaked out by this turn of events.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Someone is definitely freaked out by this turn of events.

You're Un-American if you aren’t.   

If you asked no questions and your only response yesterday was “thank God” you need to reevaluate your life and your priorities - for Democracy of course.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

If you asked no questions and your only response yesterday was “thank God” you need to reevaluate your life and your priorities - for Democracy of course.   

I'll get back to you once I get done reevaluating my life and priorities ....

... OK. Done. I'm good.

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh no! A candidate realized that most voters didn't want him so he stepped down to allow the people an option they might like better.

Being responsive to voters? How terrible!

And to think, this all happened before the party even nominated a candidate, avoiding needless complications of a post-nomination drop out.

I guess some people think that non-competitive primary elections where voters are basically just given one candidate to vote for is better than actually looking at what the people want.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh no! A candidate realized that most voters didn't want him so he stepped down to allow the people an option they might like better.

And to think, this all happened before the party even nominated a candidate, avoiding needless complications of a post-nomination drop out.

I guess some people think that non-competitive primary elections where voters are basically just given one candidate to vote for is better than actually looking at what the people want.

The people don't get a choice now lol.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The people don't get a choice now lol.

Do you think they had a choice in a primary when the only viable candidate is one that was polling very poorly with Democratic voters?

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Um….the Ds made the rules so that challenging him was impossible (like putting SC first, moving up MI, and changing rules in NV).  All while Joe was never POTUS.  

He was unfit like we told you and your party dragged us thru the primary with only Biden as an option.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This is awesome.  🤣

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

So you're saying that registered dem voters will have the opportunity to vote for a nominee ?

19 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Feels like Shapiro or Buttigieg to me.

Cooper, Beshear, and Kelly also probably in the fight. 

My dad likes the idea of it being Buttigieg thinks it'd shine a nice light on Vance's more extreme views ands also point out that they both went to Yale despite Vance's hillbilly schtick.

I think it'd be nice, but that'd be really going all in putting a Black/Asian Woman President and Gay Vice President on the ticket.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'll get back to you once I get done reevaluating my life and priorities ....

... OK. Done. I'm good.

He's turning into Mike Lindell.  Actually,  he'll probably see that as complimentary. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

My dad likes the idea of it being Buttigieg thinks it'd shine a nice light on Vance's more extreme views ands also point out that they both went to Yale despite Vance's hillbilly schtick.

I think it'd be nice, but that'd be really going all in putting a Black/Asian Woman President and Gay Vice President on the ticket.

I'd like Shapiro or Goldman.

Grabbing someone like John Kelly would give the campaign a real jolt.

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It's pry going to be Josh Shapiro because he could help carry PA which is pry the most crucial swing state.  Been in politics since 2005 so he has more experience than Vance.  Won PA by 15 points two years ago.  Had a 59% approval rating last poll done in January (Biden was at 40% in same poll).  Would be first Jewish American on a presidential ticket which could help ease usually reliable Jewish voter concerns about the pro Hamas nut jobs on the far left fringes.  

You never know she might just find someone from a state she'll probably already win that just keeps telling her how awesome she is and how the crimes she commits are actually not crimes. You know like any sane person would do.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

This sort of thing is talked about commonly and this scenario could well play out. That said, who is the last VP candidate selected where this sort of scenario held true?

Walter Mondale.  1976 and '80 election.  LOL.

Edited by Doc Brown