1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Please tell us what the median voter remembers from that summer. If anyone here represents the median voter, it is surely you. 

I think Covid was a pretty big deal.

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s not about you, Roundy.  We already know where your allegiance lies.  

Your point here is a good one, even if you stumbled upon it accidentally.  

1/6 will be part of the dialogue of the election, though Washington DC is fine today, and many, many of the perpetrators on that day have been tracked down, arrested and imprisoned.   

Completely different. The BLM/George Floyd protests were about unchecked police brutality the January sixth riot was an attempt to overthrow the government.

Also, you sure you want you wanna talk about the right wing acceleration lists who were setting fires all over the country hijacking peaceful protests so that you could post tweets about them years later.

I don’t think these are the winning points you think they are

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Agree. I suspect the median voter remembers well being told that public protest was fine and a public health imperative, superspreading be damned, while small businesses and churches were still shuttered. 

False equivalency. 

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

False equivalency. 

It’s not. Along with Covid the killing of George Floyd and the aftermath will be the event of the decade. That you want to pretend median voter doesn’t remember it is laughable. 

Edited to add Covid

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit

39 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

I assure you she did things in those roles, now do you agree with them or want to acknowledge them? Probably not.

It’s bizarre calling someone who graduated from law school stupid while posting on a sub-forum of a professional sports team. Idk, I think we might be the stupid ones?

Assure me?

Go ahead.

Then you ask, having not mentioned a single thing, if I "agree with them."

The woman is an idiot, with horrible policy disclosures who would never be elected in any precinct other than the Bay Area.

And that claim doesn't begin to describe her uselessness in foreign relations or the military.

4 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It’s not. Along with Covid the killing of George Floyd and the aftermath will be the event of the decade. That you want to pretend median voter doesn’t remember it is laughable. 

Edited to add Covid

I don’t buy it. Go up to a random person on the street and ask if they remember CHAZ. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t buy it. Go up to a random person on the street and ask if they remember CHAZ. 

How about if I ask them if they remember “ fiery, but mostly peaceful”? 

do you think with Kamala’s connection to bailing out rioters and Walz inept response to the summer of love that the median voter will have their memory jogged?

I get that you believe the median voter can only remember one thing per summer but that’s not how real life is. You will eventually learn that.

4 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

How about if I ask them if they remember “ fiery, but mostly peaceful”? 

do you think with Kamala’s connection to bailing out rioters and Walz inept response to the summer of love that the median voter will have their memory jogged?

I get that you believe the median voter can only remember one thing per summer but that’s not how real life is. You will eventually learn that.

What should have they done? It was a vicious reaction to years, perhaps decades of police brutality and aggression. Floyd was just the straw that broke the camels back. 

All Walz has to say is something like that and that Minnesota has built back stronger than ever under his watch. Which is true. The end!

Just now, Roundybout said:

What should have they done? It was a vicious reaction to years, perhaps decades of police brutality and aggression. Floyd was just the straw that broke the camels back. 

All Walz has to say is something like that and that Minnesota has built back stronger than ever under his watch. Which is true. The end!

You have a hard time staying on track. Your claim was that the median voter doesn’t remember the riotous summer of 2020. I asked you what they do remember and your only reply was Covid. Now you’ve gone off on a tangent. Don’t be a Tiberius. 

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

It should also be pointed out that only something like 0.2% of buildings in Minneapolis were damaged by fire in 2020. Up from a whopping 0.1% in 2019.

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You have a hard time staying on track. Your claim was that the median voter doesn’t remember the riotous summer of 2020. I asked you what they do remember and your only reply was Covid. Now you’ve gone off on a tangent. Don’t be a Tiberius. 

No, they don’t. It didn’t even affect Biden that much in 2020, why would it affect Harris now?

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

should also be pointed out that only something like 0.2% of buildings in Minneapolis were damaged by fire in 2020. Up from a whopping 0.1% in 2019.

As an empathetic and moral person, which you have told us you are, it’s interesting that you would be so cavalier with peoples livelihoods.

They probably didn’t need those buildings anyway. Carry on. 

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

As an empathetic and moral person, which you have told us you are, it’s interesting that you would be so cavalier with peoples livelihoods.

They probably didn’t need those buildings anyway. Carry on. 

It’s been 4 years.