53 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I love how every Dem defense of Tim Walz is something along the lines of “He’s so relatable”

You can’t run a campaign on vibes when you double down like this. 

Yes, the school food thing is great. I commend him for that.  That, and the fact he takes pictures with kids and cars, won’t win you the election if you can’t counter suburban moms being shown the George Floyd riots over and over again or moderate/disaffected R’s seeing his covid record and extremist views on gender affirming care for minors etc..

Nevermind the fact his state has seen an exodus to Florida under his watch. 

This race is back in Trump’s corner.. it’s up to him whether he wants to win or continue his grievance tour, post-RNC 

Good thread this one.

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe it is @Roundybout 's contention that death/destruction/violence/arson is not happening today, it's not part of the dialogue. 

I contend that it’s pointless to dwell on this when it happened 4 years ago and the city is perfectly fine. 

Further, I wouldn’t throw stones when you live in a glass house made of January 6, 2021 memories 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wait. So commies always eat their own?

You should never appease or apologize to woke commies pretending it will turn out well?

Who knew?

What a ridiculous take. How do you regurgitate this propaganda so quickly?  Is this your job?  We want to get centrist voters on our side. Jewishness is more polarizing than just about any characteristic except maybe homosexuality. Sad but true. You notice Buttigeig was never seriously considered?

Walz is who Vance is play acting at being: an authentic, grass roots, middle class everyman

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Walz is who Vance is play acting at being: an authentic, grass roots, middle class everyman

And Kamala Harris is none of that.

A failed candidate.

A nut cut from the San Francisco Democrat idiocy.

Can't speak.

Can't articulate basic themes.

Has no basic knowledge of very important national interests, at home and abroad.

Absolutely no knowledge/ experience in dealing with the military or anything related to that.

That's just what she doesn't have.

What she does "have" at least by her expressed views, is even worse.

Capital gains. Corporate tax rates. Estate taxes.

Goodness. Simply the least informed, worst candidate ever.

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

A failed candidate.

Can't speak.

Has no basic knowledge of very important national interests, at home and abroad.

Absolutely no knowledge/ experience in dealing with the military or anything related to that.

Being a prosecutor, senator and vice president just doesn’t compare to a multiple bankrupt,  corrupt felon who admires Putin, Maduro and that Hungarian fascist

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Being a prosecutor, senator and vice president just doesn’t compare to a multiple bankrupt,  corrupt felon who admires Putin, Maduro and that Hungarian fascist

She hasn't done a freakin' thing in any of those roles, except whiff on the border and try to hide from it.

Useless Senator.

Useless, actually worse, DA.

Stupid as the day is long.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

A failed candidate.

Can't speak.

The hyperbole is wild here…worst ever? Just take a step back, take off your First Take thinking cap and look at the people who have run for president in our history.

so we have a uninformed candidate (by your account) and a weird candidate. cool.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

She hasn't done a freakin' thing in any of those roles, except whiff on the border and try to hide from it.

Useless Senator.

1 minute ago, gearbm95 said:

The hyperbole is wild here…worst ever? Just take a step back, take off your First Take thinking cap and look at the people who have run for president in our history.

so we have a uninformed candidate (by your account) and a weird candidate. cool.

She’s never been convicted of fraud or rape. She never ran a phony university. She never tried to overturn an election. She never promoted quack cures for a pandemic. And those are just some of the things she hasn’t done…

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Useless Senator.

I assure you she did things in those roles, now do you agree with them or want to acknowledge them? Probably not.

It’s bizarre calling someone who graduated from law school stupid while posting on a sub-forum of a professional sports team. Idk, I think we might be the stupid ones?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MAKE AMERICA MINNEAPOLIS AGAIN?

Have you been there? Its a hell of a lot nicer than Buffalo lol.

also, maybe don’t allow cops to murder unarmed citizens and you won’t see civil unrest. I don’t know, just a thought.

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I contend that it’s pointless to dwell on this when it happened 4 years ago and the city is perfectly fine. 

Further, I wouldn’t throw stones when you live in a glass house made of January 6, 2021 memories 

It’s not about you, Roundy.  We already know where your allegiance lies.  

Your point here is a good one, even if you stumbled upon it accidentally.  

1/6 will be part of the dialogue of the election, though Washington DC is fine today, and many, many of the perpetrators on that day have been tracked down, arrested and imprisoned.   

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s not about you, Roundy.  We already know where your allegiance lies.  

Your point here is a good one, even if you stumbled upon it accidentally.  

1/6 will be part of the dialogue of the election, though Washington DC is fine today, and many, many of the perpetrators on that day have been tracked down, arrested and imprisoned.   

Well yeah, and same for the 2020 riots. I think you overestimate how much the median voter remembers from that summer. 

Further, I don’t understand the talking point that if Walz becomes VP, the same thing will happen again. What is the correlation?