1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Tampons, lol

Ya, that will rallly the Trump cult 

Weird! 

They wonder why no one takes them seriously. She picks a pretty mild mannered guy, very Midwestern who thinks feeding kids is better than starving kids as a far left radical and then they start talking about tampons and genitalia.  I can’t see why anybody is tired of this crap.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This such a weird pick for anyone right of corporate funded Marxist supporters  

Corporate funded Marxists. I’m not sure you understand what these words mean

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Some truly weird and bizarre tweets/responses in here.

Its funny seeing all the love for Shapiro…its almost like Trump wanted him to be the VP selection so they could dig up the sexual assault controversy and use Israel support to divide democrats.

Very excited to see this country browner, gayer, and less religious.

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This was her first misstep imo…

Shapiro was the stronger choice…I think she may have helped Trump with this pick…

Not with a pending sexual assault issue 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

This was her first misstep imo…

Shapiro was the stronger choice…I think she may have helped Trump with this pick…

I played in a foursome with 2 Jews this weekend. Both said Shapiro would hurt more than help due to antisemitism. I asked why they thought that. They said “ because we’ve lived it”

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I played in a foursome with 2 Jews this weekend. Both said Shapiro would hurt more than help due to antisemitism. I asked why they thought that. They said “ because we’ve lived it”

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Ya think the Harris campaign didn’t look at polls before making a choice?  You have knowledge no one else has?  Regardless, Harris husband is Jewish. If that doesn’t swing Jews to her, Shapiro would be unlikely to as well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I disagree for the following reasons:

1) rumors are Shapiro is in trouble for covering up a sexual assault case years ago. We already went through the Tara Reade situation with Biden, the DNC doesn’t want it again. 

2) unfortunately, we do have to court the idiot Jill Stein voters and Walz has Sanders’ approval. That will help a little. 

3) Walz has very good legislative experience and has passed popular policies in Minnesota like the guaranteed student lunch program. 

4) He’s got the “old Midwest grandpa” vibe that will appeal to the rabid chimpanzee that is the median voter 

You didn't care about the Tara Reade situation, or the 10 or so women who were uncomfortable that he groped them, or his acknowledgement that he groped them, but only in the nicest way possible.  The same standard would apply to Shapiro, it would be a non-issue for the base.  

Sanders is the biggest poser in the senate, a caricature of a politician made famous for his crazy hair and old guy accent. Meanwhile, he's made himself a tidy sum of money while fighting for the little guy.  We do agree that the modern democrat party needs to have him at the table to run progressive causes.

As for his time as governor, his record will show what it shows.  It won't matter to his base, but if the Rs can target his weaknesses there's a shot they can turn off some independents. 

He's an old white guy and part of the patriarchy.   

The play here is to out him as an extremist, and tie what happened in the riots as that which is coming to your neighborhood if he and Harris get in.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Westside said:

This putz looks like someone who was the 20th person on the VP list that would finally accept the nomination. He looks and sounds like a total loon!

Don't talk about JD that way.  Who cares if he has a thing for sexy couches.

• Eyeroll 1