8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The United States of America. 

This country isn't going to put that loon Trump in charge again. Too weird for America 

She should have picked Shapiro as he probably gives her PA. This isn't a good pick for the Dems. He is too far left. I think this will be a close race and I do think Trump will win it. We will see this November.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This should contrast well with Vance.  

Walz quit before being deployed to Iraq

But he did bring Iraq to Minnesota 

Why would the George Floyd riots happen again? Is your only attack on him an event that happened four years ago? Please explain your thought process 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

She should have picked Shapiro as he probably gives her PA. This isn't a good pick for the Dems. He is too far left. I think this will be a close race and I do think Trump will win it. We will see this November.

Too far left how? He gets rural votes 

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If we want to go way back, Walz voted against using taxpayer money to bail out banks in 2008 and also voted against TARP. Doesn’t sound very communist to me.

Was that before he came governor.  When his net worth was under 500k

Now it's like twenty million.  

That's great news.  He was the one I was least worried about and I don't think he adds any value to the ticket.  Shapiro would have been a real problem for Trump in terms of appeal to moderates (let alone delivering Pennsylvania for Harris),  and although I despise Mark Kelly,  I think he also had more broad public appeal for the same reason.  

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Was that before he came governor.  When his net worth was under 500k

Now it's like twenty million.  

It’s very telling that GOP folks are vehemently opposed to policies designed to help people. No wonder you guys can’t win a popular vote.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Have to see if this is true, but if so.. a lot of Dems were trying to gaslight people about his service.  

Bro what? He was in the national guard for like 25 years! A command sergeant major!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I understand through the wave of the party's marketing team's magic wand Kamala has been transformed into a moderate. I assume this is also positively truth and above questioning rather than some slick marketing ploy to deceive the voters in the middle to cast their votes for her. And why risk questioning this since you'll be called a racist, or a misogynist, or accused of being threatened by a strong women

Well I wasn’t making any of those points. I talking about the tweet. “About how artificial her support is” yet I don’t believe it actually is, or I just haven’t gotten my support Harris check from Soros yet. 🙃

also I think you are doing a disservice to the rest of your American neighbors, they are not dumb they can see a chance to end the noise and chaos and try to move forward, the Harris campaign is just smart enough to latch onto what the people are feeling.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1