Dems just gave up PA and turned their back on every Jew in the country except Schumer who is busy eliminating Israel.  Buh-bye.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He’s absolutely right and it pisses you off. I absolutely love this pick. 

This you?

On 8/5/2024 at 9:40 AM, Roundybout said:

Wish it was Kelly since I believe he has the most mainstream appeal. 

Shapiro is too damaged with his pro Israel stance for the weirdo leftists, and right wingers hate Jews in general.

Walz is bland, the Tim Kaine of this election cycle. 

Still hoping for Buttigieg 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

This you?

Yep! It’s still a good pick, a little milquetoast but I think that’s what we need as a counter to Senator Couchbanger. 

Still wish it was Kelly but Walz has significant legislative experience. 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He’s absolutely right and it pisses you off. I absolutely love this pick. 

It’s not smart.   If you’ve seen my posting, I’ve been very willing to admit how frustratingly good Kamala’s rollout has been (despite my annoyance at no policy positions & media worship)

I’ve also relentlessly attacked Trump for going full Leroy Jenkins since the RNC. 

This was the first major misstep for Harris.   No idea what she’s thinking, other than they couldn’t stomach the scenes outside the DNC with Shapiro and those in her ear were swayed by the terminally online left (who love love love this pick) …. But they aren’t middle America, and despite their hope, Minnesota is not Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania … and it’s certainly not Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina or Nevada.  

Walz represents a double down.  Similar to what Vance was for Trump… and while I personally like Vance, he was not the smart pick.   Neither is Walz. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

Already!

We don’t have to love/support every single action Israel makes.  

We can’t flat out hate its existence.  

That’s the Democrat party now.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s not smart.   If you’ve seen my posting, I’ve been very willing to admit how frustratingly good Kamala’s rollout has been (despite my annoyance at no policy positions & media worship)

I’ve also relentlessly attacked Trump for going full Leroy Jenkins since the RNC. 

This was the first major misstep for Harris.   No idea what she’s thinking, other than they couldn’t stomach the scenes outside the DNC with Shapiro and those in her ear were swayed by the terminally online left (who love love love this pick) …. But they aren’t middle America, and despite their hope, Minnesota is not Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania … and it’s certainly not Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina or Nevada.  

Walz represents a double down.  Similar to what Vance was for Trump… and while I personally like Vance, he was not the smart pick.   Neither is Walz. 

I disagree for the following reasons:

1) rumors are Shapiro is in trouble for covering up a sexual assault case years ago. We already went through the Tara Reade situation with Biden, the DNC doesn’t want it again. 

2) unfortunately, we do have to court the idiot Jill Stein voters and Walz has Sanders’ approval. That will help a little. 

3) Walz has very good legislative experience and has passed popular policies in Minnesota like the guaranteed student lunch program. 

4) He’s got the “old Midwest grandpa” vibe that will appeal to the rabid chimpanzee that is the median voter 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Already!

I have to agree on the Harris team roll-out.  I frequent YouTube and 75% of the videos start with an add with her ugly jizz face begging for money.  This Walz guy is a lunatic.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Already!

We don’t have to love/support every single action Israel makes.  

We can’t flat out hate its existence.  

That’s the Democrat party now.  

Tampons, lol

Ya, that will rallly the Trump cult 

Weird! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1