26 minutes ago, sherpa said:

What investments?

I'm not sure what your are suggesting.

I am averring that the area of those riots is worth much, much less than it once was, and that verdict has been given by those who have skin in the game.

Im referring to the ones in the article posted by the former JDHillFa. Several hundred million dollars. Are those not counting for anything?

Genuine question because, as a city planner by trade, I know first hand how big dollar signs can sound impressive but not actually achieve much 

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Im referring to the ones in the article posted by the former JDHillFa. Several hundred million dollars. Are those not counting for anything?

Genuine question because, as a city planner by trade, I know first hand how big dollar signs can sound impressive but not actually achieve much 

I trust people I trust.

I honestly despise this man more than Joe Biden, because at least Biden was manipulated by his handlers… this man tries to code himself as an “Everyman Moderate” when he’s a pro-abortion, covid tyrant that dipped on his unit when they were deployed to Iraq.  

Coward. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Eyeroll 2

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

1) The Reade situation was fishy from the start whereas this Shapiro thing has legs. 

2) For now, the guy has to croak at some point though.

3) It will be interesting to see how the GOP markets free school lunch as a bad thing. 

4) The patriarchy? What? Also he’s only 60, he’s two years older than Harris and 18 years younger than Trump. 

5) but why would they come to my neighborhood? And it’s silly to argue this when Minneapolis is just fine, hell I’d argue it’s better than ever after Walz’ push for zoning reform. 

absurd, Minneapolis is dying

so ridiculous 

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

The point was not was it a Trump supporter. The point was that the protesters were peaceful and not burning down their own cities people were coming in from out of town to make it look like that, which is often lost in the posts like those above of the burning Minneapolis.

Id like to see how a ton of cities all over the US burning and looting and violence was from outsiders coming in. If that was true why were democrat mayors and police chiefs so lenient with outside provoked destruction. Portland mayor walked up to the gates of federal building showing solidarity. Multiple blocks closed off for summers of (violent) love. Our commander and chief along with other dem officials collecting bail donations chanting riot is the voice of the unheard. Dismantling police, so agitators can do MORE?

Either your thought process is extremely flawed on the topic or the democrats sure love them some racist instigators. They would have accepted trumps call for the national guard to stop these outside agitators/racists  destroying a peaceful movement. Didnt happen...at all.

Ill go with the former.

On 7/25/2024 at 5:18 PM, ComradeKayAdams said:

I would also pay close attention to the sudden rise of Tim Walz, the (very) progressive governor of Minnesota. The mere fact that he’s now being mentioned in corporate media conversations for VP suggests to me that the Biden/Harris campaign machine has alarming internal polling data…data showing establishment Dems to be in SERIOUS trouble with Midwest progressives.

Interesting you called this over a week ago and it's definitely a possibility.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

This has nothing to do with the final choice, because the incident supposedly occurred a couple of weeks ago. However, if true, it indicates that Biden was actually relieved having not to run anymore - some sense of humor returned. Biden was talking to some reporters at an event. The TV in the background was discussing Harris' VP candidate search. Biden's comment: "Hey, I am available!"

9 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Of course it was up…

There was something called a leftist insurrection, by Antifa and BLM, that lasted 6 months, because Democrat governors kept refusing the national guard- almost like they wanted the country to burn down…Because it’s an inherently racist country that deserves being destroyed…😉

Keep trying guys, this is too easy…

But “A” for effort! 👍

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"Donald Trump knows nothing about service.  He only services himself"

Mmmm…who doesn’t…😉

daffy duck masturbation GIF