2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Nice work. You should confine yourself to commenting on things that you actually know about rather than things you hope to be true. 

Your argument against Walz is that if he is VP, for some reason more riots will occur? Weaker than a popsicle stick skyscraper, my man. 

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Is it a trump supporter or boogaloo boi? This post is confusing. I dont think a anarchist group who hate the gov are supporters of either party but they did have the same goal as BLM radicals to start a race war and create anarchy in the streets. so this is not the gotcha you or liam think.

Heres a good explaination.

Just now, Roundybout said:

Your argument against Walz is that if he is VP, for some reason more riots will occur? Weaker than a popsicle stick skyscraper, my man. 

Go back through the thread and find where I made it about Walz. I will wait. All I’ve done is counter your incessant foolishness. You started with pretending you have insight to what the “median voter” believes and proceeded to sh*t yourself from there. You’ve not gotten a single thing correct along the way, and in order to fluff politicians, you minimized arson of all things. Quite a day for you. 

I thought Trump should've picked Rubio and Harris should've picked Shapiro.  I do think that Walz is a far safer pick than Vance was though.  Walz won't do any harm but Shapiro offered more upside.  

22 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

https://www.startribune.com/lake-street-progress-redevelopment-george-floyd-riots/600364728

A link for any dimwitted people such as @Roundybout that wish to minimize arson and declare all is well because everything has been rebuilt. It’s been four years after all! 

A couple excerpts:

Even so, roughly a dozen buildings demolished after the 2020 mayhem remain empty lots. Dozens of other structures, like O’Reilly and the nearby Third Precinct police station have sat scarred and boarded up, waiting for a renewal that some are not sure will ever come.

Migizi reopened in the new location in October. The resurrection helps, but Drummer’s heart still hurts. She and her husband miss their old neighbors at 27th and Lake. They and Ruhel Islam were the last to leave their buildings as smoke and fire enclosed them.

Four years later, their old block remains a barren jumble of weeds, like many lots along Lake Street where businesses once thrived.

Minimizing arson in support of politicians. Unbelievable. 

The Strib as it’s called is as liberal a paper as there is in America so any shooting of the messenger is unnecessary. 

Shown. Now it’s your turn. 

Why should anyone wonder why our insurance premiums have gone bonkers. Shyt like this was why

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought Trump should've picked Rubio and Harris should've picked Shapiro.  I do think that Walz is a far safer pick than Vance was though.  Walz won't do any harm but Shapiro offered more upside.  

I thought the people of this country should have picked the democratic canidate. 🤷‍♂️ 😁

10 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Go back through the thread and find where I made it about Walz. I will wait. All I’ve done is counter your incessant foolishness. You started with pretending you have insight to what the “median voter” believes and proceeded to sh*t yourself from there. You’ve not gotten a single thing correct along the way, and in order to fluff politicians, you minimized arson of all things. Quite a day for you. 

All you did was screech about riots from 4 years ago. Where did you "prove" that the median voter cares about that still?

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Wasn’t looking forward to reliving this nightmare this fall but Walz was probably worse then Newsome in every way imaginable on Covid

No one believes you. No one cares. You have NOTHING on Walz. 

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So yeah, they're rebuilding. And sounds like it's better than before. Exactly what I said earlier. 

If you think the 2020 riots will have any effect on the median voter, you are dead wrong. It's an easily countered "argument."

My brother in law is a partner in a wealth management firm there.

They do a lot of Twins/Vikings accounts, and were asked to do the Prince estate, which they declined because it was so screwed up that they knew it would take incredible time and court issues.

He has a different view than what is expressed above.

Completely different.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

My brother in law is a partner in a wealth management firm there.

They do a lot of Twins/Vikings accounts, and were asked to do the Prince estate, which they declined because it was so screwed up that they knew it would take incredible time and court issues.

He has a different view than what is expressed above.

Completely different.

In what way?

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Push play.

This the best you got? Lame. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

In what way?

The area of those riots has seen property values decrease precipitiously.

The market is reality.

Media nonsense is just that.

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The area of those riots has seen property values decrease precipitiously.

The market is reality.

Media nonsense is just that.

So those investments are fake?

Just now, Roundybout said:

So those investments are fake?

What investments?

I'm not sure what your are suggesting.

I am averring that the area of those riots is worth much, much less than it once was, and that verdict has been given by those who have skin in the game.

39 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Is it a trump supporter or boogaloo boi? This post is confusing. I dont think a anarchist group who hate the gov are supporters of either party but they did have the same goal as BLM radicals to start a race war and create anarchy in the streets. so this is not the gotcha you or liam think.

Heres a good explaination.

The point was not was it a Trump supporter. The point was that the protesters were peaceful and not burning down their own cities people were coming in from out of town to make it look like that, which is often lost in the posts like those above of the burning Minneapolis.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure, but when you're running with the old "You spelled ____ wrong" play, it's pretty funny.

Yes it was I had a good laugh. 

• Like (+1) 1