She could have Jesus Christ, Gandhi, and Mother Theresa on her short list and this would still be the most unlikeable ticket in modern history. This is the best the Left has? Lol

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

She could have Jesus Christ, Gandhi, and Mother Theresa on her short list and this would still be the most unlikeable ticket in modern history. This is the best the Left has? Lol

Still probably better than an adjudicated sexual assaulter, 34 time felon, fraudster who is unable to run a charity in NY, frequent Epstein buddy, and overseer of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. 

But your mileage may vary. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Admiral William McRaven would appeal to me. His military background would balance the ticket nicely. No Buttigieg for me. He is a great communicator but I would prefer a bit more culturally conservative candidate who can appeal to the undecided middle of the electorate. I could support Shapiro too which would help hold PA. They don’t have much time for background investigation so they need to be convinced that the choice has a clean background. 

• Agree 1

It's pry going to be Josh Shapiro because he could help carry PA which is pry the most crucial swing state.  Been in politics since 2005 so he has more experience than Vance.  Won PA by 15 points two years ago.  Had a 59% approval rating last poll done in January (Biden was at 40% in same poll).  Would be first Jewish American on a presidential ticket which could help ease usually reliable Jewish voter concerns about the pro Hamas nut jobs on the far left fringes.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Would be first Jewish American on a presidential ticket

Judging by the current boycott and protest of Israel by the left.  That might take more than just the extreme. 

The left needs the youth vote.  

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It's pry going to be Josh Shapiro because he could help carry PA which is pry the most crucial swing state.  Been in politics since 2005 so he has more experience than Vance.  Won PA by 15 points two years ago.  Had a 59% approval rating last poll done in January (Biden was at 40% in same poll).  Would be first Jewish American on a presidential ticket which could help ease usually reliable Jewish voter concerns about the pro Hamas nut jobs on the far left fringes.  

This sort of thing is talked about commonly and this scenario could well play out. That said, who is the last VP candidate selected where this sort of scenario held true?

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Admiral William McRaven would appeal to me.  

That would be a great choice, assuming there are no skeletons in closet, but that goes for all of them.

• Vomit 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

100 percent this.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Names being kicked about:

- Josh Shapiro, to help in PA

- James Stavridis (former NATO commander) to help with foreign policy/defense credentials

- Mark Kelly, to help in AZ 

Who'd you like to see?

Does it matter?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Last I saw Shapiro is the favorite at 9:4

Some notables:

Mark Kelly 4:1

Buttigieg 12:1

Big Mike 20:1

Hilldawg 50:1

Nick Saban (!) 250:1