How many wins do the Minn Vikings get this year?

I am thinking they go 2-4 in the division, and find another 3 elsewhere so about 5 which probably sits them in the Top 5 of the draft... Not sure we are gonna see a 2 win team this year for first pick.... I think 3 or 4 will take it. 

13 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

My prediction would be 3-4. Aside from maybe Carolina they might be the worst team in the League.

How can this be?  They have a tRuE nUmbEr oNe RecEiVeR!

Edited by eball
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

And McCarthy will be a bust.  He'll waste those talented WRs. 

What makes you think that?  He can make all the throws and is a winner..  Did you not watch him at Michigan lead the comeback against Alabama on the final drive of regulation?  Go Blue baby!!

2 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

What makes you think that?  He can make all the throws and is a winner..  Did you not watch him at Michigan lead the comeback against Alabama on the final drive of regulation?  Go Blue baby!!

Just a feeling.  

5 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

I think they win the division and Darnold has a breakout year. Seriously.

They'd be best-served going with McCarthy.  Let him learn and take his lumps this year.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just a feeling.  

They'd be best-served going with McCarthy.  Let him learn and take his lumps this year.

There are two fool proof ways to go about it with a rookie QB.

1. You play the vet first, let him keep or lose the job, then play the rookie and never look back.

2. You play the rookie and never look back.

The one thing you can't do is flip flop.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 to 7. If the offense gets revving which is possible with their talent I think they will have a few surprise victories over better opponents. Still rookie QB who needs to find his way with a defense rebuilding the safe range is between 4 to 7 for me.

5 hours ago, JP51 said:

I am thinking they go 2-4 in the division, and find another 3 elsewhere so about 5 which probably sits them in the Top 5 of the draft... Not sure we are gonna see a 2 win team this year for first pick.... I think 3 or 4 will take it. 

Titans and Pats both could be 2 win teams. The talent on offense is that bad on both clubs and while I get the media loves the NE defense, people forget how much BB did to help that scheme. I could easily see a SF Tomasula type outcome where they are 2-15.

Kevin O'Connell going to learn the "careful what you wish for" lesson of moving on from a headstrong vet QB like Cousins to a rookie who will listen to/do everything he says in JJ McCarthy.

I think Darnold starts at least 8 games, so they may end up with 3ish wins there. Then switch to JJ who might pull off 1 more win.

So yeah, 3-4 wins tops.

Will be interesting to see how long it takes for heads to roll in the FO/Coaching staff.

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

4 to 7. If the offense gets revving which is possible with their talent I think they will have a few surprise victories over better opponents. Still rookie QB who needs to find his way with a defense rebuilding the safe range is between 4 to 7 for me.

Titans and Pats both could be 2 win teams. The talent on offense is that bad on both clubs and while I get the media loves the NE defense, people forget how much BB did to help that scheme. I could easily see a SF Tomasula type outcome where they are 2-15.

Time will tell... I think the Pats is all about is Drake Maye a significant upgrade at QB.  I see the Titans in the 5 win I think they will get at least 2 out of their division they always play tough there. Panthers I see as the closest to a 2 win team if Bryce Young is as porcelain doll fragile as I think he is... But what I love is every year there are surprises. We can compare notes after the season... LOL but not gonna lie, you have as much chance at being right as I do... fun to predict.