How many wins do the Minn Vikings get this year?

4 minutes ago, Gonzonzo said:

In Diggs trade we got texans or vikings 2nd round pick?

Yes.  Meaning they got the Texans' 2nd rounder which they got from the Vikings.  So root for the Vikings to suck.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

Yes.  Meaning they got the Texans' 2nd rounder which they got from the Vikings.  So root for the Vikings to suck.

So we need Vikings to loose for draft pick and texans for playoffs purpouses!

thanks!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not high on McCarthy, but I also though Stroud would suck. Never big on the QB's that come from the schools with the most talent. It does feel to me though that McCarthy is closer to a mobile Mac Jones than he is CJ Stroud. With the right team, McCarthy could have some immediate success similar to Mark Sanchez. But I don't see him being a 15 year franchise QB that lasts in this league. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6-7 wins. Solid defense, skilled position players, solid head coach. Even if McCarthy is less than stellar, they will be competitive.

I don't think anybody is out-tanking the Patriots this year. The 2024/2025 Patriots season is all about seeing what they've got and the 2025 draft. 

2 hours ago, Gonzonzo said:

So we need Vikings to loose for draft pick and texans for playoffs purpouses!

thanks!!!

They could loose.  Or they could tight.  It really doesn’t matter but we need them to have a bad record.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Schedule is pretty easy. They get Bears x 2, Giants, Cards, Falcons, Colts, and Titans. Rams Jags Seahawks and Packers x 2.  

They might not be favored to win any of those games but they probably win a few of them

My guess 5-12 and finish 3rd in NFL. Panthers (2-15) and Raiders(4-13) will be worst and second worst.  

• Like (+1) 1