Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

While I'm glad that you read my posts so closely, I'm afraid you're wrong. I said that as an application of the university's policies, the decision was correct. 

Yes, childish. But part of Gabbard's whole shtick is "hot surfer girl military/congresswoman." I'm sure you've perused her publicity photos. Probably for longer than it took you to read my lengthy comments here. As I said, you present yourself in ways inconsistent with what I believe a congresswoman or political candidate should do by focusing on your appearance, I consider it fair game to poke fun at your appearance.

Matt Gaetz, anyone?

“Now that your memory has been jogged I’m sure you have an explanation for why that was acceptable.”

- me, minutes ago

I’m 100% certain that one of your recent comments was in regard to her skin. Nice to know that you believe that’s “fair game”. Again, good for you. Your age again? 

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m 100% certain that one of your recent comments was in regard to her skin

You mean her pock-marked skin?

Nevermind. 

https://lajolla.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-bikini-photos-cause-quite-a-stir/

Here's something to distract you.

I feel like I'm GoBillsin Dallas.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Impressive, for your age. Please don’t whine when people use your own musings to show you to be a creep. 

Hey, as you've identified, I'm kind of an old fogey. Even using that term reveals me to be one.

As such, I believe that professional women ought to look professional. Not dowdy. Professional. Attractive is really nice, but trashy isn't. Kim Guilfoyle, I'm looking at you. Averting my eyes lest they burn all week, but kind of in your general direction.

Tulsi isn't trashy, but putting out swimsuit photos (these are NOT papparazzi telephoto lens deals) is not what someone who wants to be in public political life ought to do.

So ... fair game.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey, as you've identified, I'm kind of an old fogey. Even using that term reveals me to be one.

As such, I believe that professional women ought to look professional. Not dowdy. Professional. Attractive is really nice, but trashy isn't.

Tulsi isn't trashy, but putting out swimsuit photos (these are NOT papparazzi telephoto lens deals) is not what someone who wants to be in public political life ought to do.

So ... fair game.

So…creep. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

So…creep. 

Hey, I'm not the one ogling over those swimsuit photos.

I also find Kimberly Guilfoyle repulsive, but I understand that some cisgendered men (Don Jr.) actually like the trans woman look. Nothing wrong with that.

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

That’s part of what makes the whole exchange so sad. 

Makes one wonder why you pore over my posts so closely.

Take your time with this one. I'm off the clock and heading outside for a few hours.

Meanwhile, ponder this: Kamala Harris's dating history, fair game or outside the lines?

😎

Too bad politics is all about money. Just glad our side has a lot of it

https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/07/22/harris-presidential-campaign-donations-first-day/

Vice President Kamala Harris claimed a stunning $231 million from small and big donors in the first 24 hours since she launched her presidential campaign.

In a huge vote of confidence for her still-nascent campaign, Harris won $81 million in small-dollar donations and reportedly scored an additional $150 million “money bomb” from big donors in what amounted to the biggest one-day haul of the 2024 election cycle.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A winning Marxist message!

:lol:

How can these posters here (we know who they are) not completely rebuke this person?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2