Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So you tell me: what would inspire JD Vance to suggest that Trump may be America's Hitler?

You seem to have a good handle on such things

Because people like you eat it up? Now why would kamala accuse Biden of being a racist? Which he actually is.

Future President Harris’s support for law enforcement appears to be a murky situation. Perhaps nuanced is a better word than murky. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qj4nxw/progressives-think-kamala-is-a-cop-but-cops-hated-harris-for-years

At officer Isaac Espinoza’s funeral a few days later, California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat, used her eulogy to attack Harris.

“This is not only the definition of tragedy; it’s the special circumstance called for by the death penalty law,” Feinstein said. The thousands of cops in attendance at St. Mary’s Cathedral roared to their feet as Harris sat staring ahead stone-faced.

“It was like a bomb,” said Chris Cunnie, a former head of the local police union who later went on to work for Harris and was sitting in a pew across the aisle from Harris when Feinstein delivered her rebuke. “I’ve never been in a church where the whole church was up clapping. The only person who didn’t stand up was the archbishop.”

She pushes equality of outcome aka "equity." Redistribution of wealth regardless of your input. That's all you need to know about her. She is a marxist communist and absolutely nobody can deny it. It's in everything she does. Her Jamaican dad (not African American) is an economics professor and Marxists scholar. This is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. We are not electing a marxist sorry.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Good to see you're not getting all unhinged about yesterday's developments.

Who cares who the Dems run?  I don't.   They're going to get spanked.  

Just now, Irv said:

Clip, I mean Irv, the dems have it rigged already. Trump can not win. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

I forgot about all the dead and repeat voters.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So you tell me: what would inspire JD Vance to suggest that Trump may be America's Hitler?

You seem to have a good handle on such things

Quote from JD Vance himself -

ELECTIONS

JD Vance

Add Topic

In first interview as VP candidate, JD Vance explains why he called Trump 'America's Hitler'

Savannah Kuchar

USA TODAY

AD

0:07

JD Vance, the new GOP nominee for vice president, used his first interview since being named to the ticket to explain why he once called his running mate − Donald Trump − "America's Hitler."

Coinciding with President Joe Biden's highly anticipated NBC interview, Vance told Fox News he was initially wary of Trump in 2016.

"I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical ####### like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler," Vance wrote in a 2016 message to a friend.

Monday, the Ohio senator said he has changed his mind.

"I don't hide from that. I was certainly skeptical of Donald Trump in 2016, but President Trump was a great president and he changed my mind. I think he changed the minds of a lot of Americans," Vance told Fox's Sean Hannity in a friendly interview.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Not yet. They'll get all those illegals registered to vote inside of 30 days before the November election. By issuing them drivers licenses and other ID forms that at the same time serve as voter registration vehicles. Are you an American citizen? Just check "Yes". Nobody is going to verify that one way or the other.

But why 30 days? A lot of States have rules about contesting the eligibility of voters. Before 30 days the ability to contest a voter's eligibility is available to political party officials. But inside 30 days it can only be done by the election commission or commissioner. Guess which party controls the election commissioner's position in key swing-state districts? If you guessed the Democrats you guessed correctly. So are they going to contest voter eligibility? There's an ice cube's chance in Hell of that and that is how they'll pull it off.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Future President Harris has a lot on her plate and can’t be expected to do everything. I also notice that Ali Bradley is white.

Not going to happen.

12 minutes ago, Irv said:

I am afraid of Michelle Obama, at least a little, she is the ideal Dem, no policy to fight against, she hits the demographics, and she can promise whatever she wants and no one can prove she is a liar. I still lean Trump vs her but several states would be back in play, especially if she can make people believe was 2012-2015 were better than they were.

New York Times Board Wants Kamala Harris Out of the Race

by Neil Munro

The New York Times (NYT) editorial board wants Vice President Kamala Harris off the 2024 ticket because of “profound concerns” about her electability. The push to dump the nation’s first black vice president was posted just after President Joe Biden announced he would not run in the 2024 election — and it could threaten Democratic turnout in November. The board first provided some throat-clearing praise for Biden: By agreeing to step down when his term ends in January, he is greatly increasing the chance that his party is able to protect the nation from the dangers of returning Donald Trump to the presidency.

Choosing Ms. Harris would be a reasonable path for Democrats to take; she has been Mr. Biden’s running mate, and while no votes were cast for her as a presidential candidate in primaries, the president’s voters expected her to be on the ticket in November.

Nonetheless, party delegates should have a voice in a decision of this consequence. There are other qualified Democrats who could take on Mr. Trump and win, and picking a candidate without a real contest is how the party got into a position of anointing a standard-bearer that large majorities of Democrats and independents had profound concerns about. While the hour is late, there is still time to put leading candidates through a process of public scrutiny before the party’s nominating convention begins on Aug. 19, to inform the choice of a nominee and to build public support. 

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2024/07/21/new-york-times-board-wants-kamala-harris-out-race/

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/21/opinion/editorials/joe-biden-drops-out-courage.html

• Haha (+1) 1