Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Positions and platforms have to be defended. 

She is unable to do that.  

neither one of them have a ***** policy or position. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills with people saying Trump talks policy…where?!?!?!?

dude had 4yrs to make a dent into Obamacare, and he did NOTHING. Had 4yrs to come up with an infrastructure plan (remember infrastructure week lmaooo) and again NOTHING. I’ve yet to see him have a policy discussion with any media outlet…

are we in a simulation? The dude is mentioning fictional serial killers on the regular and wondering aloud if Canadas PM is the son of Fidel Castro. What ***** planet are we on?!

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

She seems to do a lot of mansplaining.

All anyone needs to know is the same people singing the praises of VP Harris are the same folks that told us Joe Biden was "as sharp as a tack". Up until the point they were instructed to no longer believe that story. So remain skeptical.

• Like (+1) 2

This is the best thread I've found that outlines Kamabla's beliefs with video proof of her saying it so there is no misunderstandings that she is a communist. Anyone who votes for this is not American.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If the GOP can't get their ***** together to beat her, it will never happen. We will see if Trump can get out of his own way. This should be a layup.

Agreed. With an honest media and no rigging it would be a Reagan / Mondale level landslide.

Those days are long gone however.

Can the GOP make it too big to rig? 

Maybe.

But if they do that's when the commie mask comes off completely. 

Prepare accordingly.