Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

14 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/07/30/kamala-harriss-powerful-laughter-face-weirdness/

lolol

The sound and sight of Vice President Kamala D. Harris laughing carries confidence, strength and a peek into her own humanity. Sometimes it’s a laughter that fills an uncomfortable silence.

Remember, these are the same chuckleheads who looked at Biden and thought he was competent.

Harris/Biden can be summed up in one factual statement- they are proud of spending 8 Billion in order to gain an additional 1 billion. I had a friend who stated often the large company we worked for "spent a nickel to save a dime" with great intention. This government spends a quarter to earn a nickel. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Like the Pretorian Guard surrounded and protected the Emperor, the American media has set up a parameter around VP Harris. It's the equivalent of Joe Biden's successful basement strategy during the 2020 COVID campaign which proved quite effective. "Playing not to lose the game" is a term most should be familiar with here and hoping the other guy makes the big mistakes is the strategy once again. 

She gets a nice bounce here, but I think an economy sinking into the stretch and difficult challenges internationally are serious headwinds for her campaign. A Fed rate cut in September might be too little too late and this week's decision to not cut rates is a major policy blunder which I expect will lead to a nasty market crash into the fall. Then all those crowing about how Biden has helped their 401K balances will be hit by the lightning bolt of reality. All other issues aside, as Jame Carville said years ago, "its the economy stupid"!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

<sarcasm> So terrible can you believe she met them in the dark, and they had to stand on the tarmac. Shameful… </sarcasm>

guess Putin is pissed the old one ear felon sold his VP slot out from under him.

56 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Her top 5 praise is, I don't remember any problems with her- why even create this? 

If you're familiar with the hiring process and interviewing prospective job hires,all this feigning of praise is equivalent to the art of resume writing where job candidates tout themselves with god-like skills and experience. But upon inspection it proves to be much different. There's nothing extraordinary about Harris. It's all fake.

• Like (+1) 2