Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

There you have it. 4th&long admitting he's starting a crusade.

I'm pretty sure this is a violation of TSW terms of service.

Mods?

They didn’t say anything to you when you did this to bills time LOL 😂 I’m just playing your game.

You got a thread going about me not being on here. I live rent free in your head. 

oh by the way, how was your sister last night?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

This is who the left thinks Trump is "too scared" to debate. :lol:

Yes Trump, a guy whom you think must be either constantly inebriated or must have some form of brain damage, whenever you hear him talk.

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yes Trump, a guy whom you think must be either constantly inebriated or must have some form of brain damage, whenever you hear him talk.

No I admit Trump says stupid ***** and is his own worst enemy.  But that doesn't mean that Harris is someone to fear in a debate.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Your Sunday Clarice:

Media’s Version of Harris is Unburdened by History

American Thinker, by Clarice Feldman

Once again, the Democrats are offering up a woman candidate for president. And once again, it is an unlikeable candidate who owes her career to a far more skillful male politician. In Hillary’s case, it is her husband, Bill, a charismatic personality adept at the game. In Harris’s case, it was her lover Willie Brown who boosted her up the ladder and showered her with expensive gifts.

To say that Kamala Harris had an affair with a man more than twice her age, leveraged his fundraising prowess and connections to launch her political career, and once in office did his corrupt bidding isn’t sexist. It’s well-grounded in fact.

When in 2019 Harris ran for president, she was highly promoted by the media but drew little support and dropped out quickly.

The Los Angeles Times said she never should have even entered the race.

And she couldn’t connect with voters because of the core weakness in her candidacy: a lack of cohesive strategy and clear personal convictions. There was no evidence of the political soul needed to guide her toward public policy she felt strongly about.

“She didn’t exactly have a sense of who she was and what she believed and what she wanted to get done,” said a disappointed Harris insider who asked for anonymity. “And sooner or later that stuff gets exposed.”

I see no difference in her substantial shortcomings five years later.

The paper also mentioned she had many conflicts with and difficulty retaining staff, a personality flaw that carried over into the vice presidency. 

she has earned a nasty reputation as an alleged 'soul-destroying' workplace 'bully'. Only four of the initial 71 staffers hired by Harris during her first year in office still remain in a job. The rest either quit or were fired, according to analysis by non-partisan watchdog Open The Books.

In the middle of this week’s honeymoon period, after the surprise announcement that without a single vote from anyone, she’ll be the party’s nominee, this wonderful video surfaced. She’s a rich target and there’ll be more of these.

Despite her poor showing in 2019, President Biden named her as his running mate in 2020 after promising he’d name a woman of color to that position. 

In her righteously mocked word salads, she repeatedly talks about unburdening ourselves from the past, and the major media is doing its best to airbrush out her history to keep it from burdening this run for office. My favorite was this nonsense from Scientific American: “As the daughter of a cancer researcher, Kamala Harris would bring a lifelong familiarity with science to the presidency, experts say.” Nevertheless, within days of the Biden switcheroo in which he coronated a person who had not received a single vote for the nomination, her history is being unveiled, and if your news sources are among the crowd spackling over it, here are some highlights of the past which she is burdened with, in no particular order:

{snip}

There’s much more to come, and don’t be disheartened if, during this honeymoon part of her campaign, you see polls -- usually meaningless nationwide ones of registered (as opposed to likely) voters. The Polymarket, where people bet on the outcomes, shows Trump far in the lead. (On Saturday, he led 59% to 39%) and the more visible she becomes, the worse she’ll poll.

92% of voters blame her for the Biden health coverup, and that means much of what she says will likely be discredited by them.

Importantly, consumer sentiment just fell to an eight-month low, according to the University of Michigan survey, and that has not changed this week.

No matter what the press says about economic data, people need to eat, find housing, and obtain transportation and health care, and as those prices have risen substantially, inflation is their biggest concern. There’s no reason for them to believe that Harris has the ability or inclination to turn that around, and every reason, including recent history, to believe that Trump does.

LIst at the link:  https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/07/media_s_version_of_harris_is_unburdened_by_history.html

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Have any KH successes been identified as of yet?

She caught one bad guy at the border according to roundy. She gets credit for that but not all the terrorists and criminals that made it over. That part wasn't covered under the border Czar title. She sleeps with the right people? Other than that? I got nothin.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She caught one bad guy at the border according to roundy. She gets credit for that but not all the terrorists and criminals that made it over. That part wasn't covered under the border Czar title. She sleeps with the right people? Other than that? I got nothin.

She didn't catch anyone.  CBP did and one "overwhelmed" agent said "I've probably let many more (criminals/terrorists) get inside the country."

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

She didn't catch anyone.  CBP did and one "overwhelmed" agent said "I've probably let many more (criminals/terrorists) get inside the country."

I stand corrected, it's even worse lol

• Like (+1) 1

Harris Says 'I Will Not Be Silent' About Dead Kids in Gaza War — Unless They're Israeli Kids

STEPHEN GREEN 

Democrat presidential nominee-apparent Kamala Harris said last week she "will not be silent" about suffering children in Gaza, while practically ordering Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to stand down in a one-sided ceasefire deal with Hamas terrorists.

That was Thursday. On Saturday, in the north of Israel, a Hezbollah rocket launched from Lebanon struck a sports complex filled with children playing soccer, killing 11 children and wounding about 30 more. According to IDF spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari, it was the deadliest single attack on Israel since the Hamas terror invasion of Oct. 7 that left 1,200 dead and more than 200 kidnapped. 

The silence from Kamala Harris is deafening. 

Her national security adviser, Phil Gordon, released a brief written statement on Sunday, saying, "Israel continues to face severe threats to its security, and the Vice President’s support for Israel’s security is ironclad." Gordon concluded with yet another reminder that Harris prefers to end the war diplomatically, even though Hamas would never uphold such a bargain. "The U.S. will continue working on a diplomatic solution to end all attacks once and for all, and allow citizens on both sides of the border to safely return home."

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/07/29/harris-says-i-will-not-be-silent-about-dead-kids-in-gaza-war-unless-theyre-israeli-kids-n4931148

On 7/28/2024 at 10:20 AM, BillsFanNC said:

There you have it. 4th&long admitting he's starting a crusade.

I'm pretty sure this is a violation of TSW terms of service.

Mods?

more like SAVING DEMOCRACY, amirite?

26 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

She seems nice. 

Fact check: This is unquestionably 100% true.

I know this because that is the reliable media standard when anonymous persons even tangentially associated with the Trump orbit have something negative to report on the orange dude. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

She seems nice. 

Definitely needs to up her game.  Start mocking special needs folks.  Has she ever spoken about walking up to guys and just grabbing them by their dongs?  If not, why?  Get some of those republican voters.  

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Definitely needs to up her game.  Start mocking special needs folks.  Has she ever spoken about walking up to guys and just grabbing them by their dongs?  If not, why?  Get some of those republican voters.  

In her case probably "grab 'em by the dick."

• Like (+1) 1