Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is stupid.

Which is why I can't wait for Mr. Hillbilly Elegy to call for a reduction in SNAP benefits to his Hillbilly supporters. Or to take Mountain Dew off the list of approved SNAP groceries.

" It is stupid but. . . . . . . . switch to imaginary action by republicans"

How edgy.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

" It is stupid but. . . . . . . . switch to imaginary action by republicans"

How edgy.

No, that one wasn't edgy.

That one relied on a contrast: Democratic add shows family getting ahead through public benefits.

Commenter (me) points out that the other side has shown no interest in reforming those benefit programs because their voters actually like them/subsist on them.

I'll save edgy for the appropriate moment. As always.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Keep in mind when reading any of Findings leftist takes...these are the types of reliable sources it gets them from.

Omg - the commies are “correcting” themselves to save her this is beyond third world ***t

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Congrats any Dem voters left - you are legit voting for the Soviet Union 

What do the lefties have to say about this? This is literally 1984/Soviet Union type stuff! Traitors

Whatever, you don't like Trump. But you cannot support this kind of stuff and still call yourself an American!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

All of the videos and transcripts posted in this thread showing Kamala's political history as senator and VP in her own words and actions?

Cheap fakes.

Just so we're all on the same page.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

All of the videos and transcripts posted in this thread showing Kamala's political history as senator and VP in her own words and actions?

Cheap fakes.

Just so we're all on the same page.

The same people will continue listening to the MSM.  The majority (now) realizes they're full of Schiff.