Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Harris impeachment process begins!  Let's see...she is Hitler, derelict in her role as border czar, she won't leave office if elected, has a mental disorder and possibly is senile with early onset dementia, she can't make complete sentences...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/going-offense-gop-congressman-introduces-articles-impeachment-against/

No no no. We got to do original stuff for her. This stuff it’s played out with Biden and trump.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

No no no. We got to do original stuff for her. This stuff it’s played out with Biden and trump.

You're right.  What a ride this will be.  What do you think she will be hit with first?  Her CA prosecution record to dissuade minority voters?  That's my guess.  Has some validity though...

Hit me with one, what you got?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're right.  What a ride this will be.  What do you think she will be hit with first?  Her CA prosecution record to dissuade minority voters?  That's my guess.  Has some validity though...

Hit me with one, what you got?

I don’t know honestly. I don’t know her that well. All I can tell is people don’t like her much either. Heels up Harris is about all I know.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Speaking of touch, Trump is losing his.

"Lyin' Kamala?" That's the best you can do? Recycling Lyin' Ted?

He actually hasn't had a good one since Low Energy Jeb.

He is in cognitive decline. He was always nuts, now he is slow nuts 

Supports every single far left policy.  

So true about politicians.  When you don’t have your own kids - all you’ll care about is your own power.  

You don’t care the ramifications of this horse ***t.  

Obama had to hide his stance on these positions and rely on fancy speeches that were nothing but Marxist rants.  

She cackles and annoys.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is a thread about k Harris?  

Still waiting for the left to show off those amazing accomplishments of hers. 

She was tasked with the border.

Anyone else reading the news about Southwest key?

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1