Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Why is Donald afraid to debate her? Any time, any place, right? Such a kitty.

Brave Sir Donald ran away...

He's not.  Next silly question?

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Any time, any place, but not now or here.

Scared! He's gonna poop himself.

What’s the rush?  He already debated Joe about the failures of the Administration that Harris was a major part of.  What has changed?

And I recall you guys saying he would be afraid to debate Biden…and then it went to *****. You really want to see that again?

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

What’s the rush?  He already debated Joe about the failures of the Administration that Harris was a major part of.  What has changed?

And I recall you guys saying he would be afraid to debate Biden…and then it went to *****. You really want to see that again?

Yes, I do. He's too old and senile to debate her effectively and he knows it. That's why he's running from it. The "left" will goad him into it because of his ego and it will be bigly enjoyable to see. Hannibal Lecter? Sharks and batteries? Lol

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Yes, I do. He's too old and senile to debate her effectively and he knows it. That's why he's running from it. The "left" will goad him into it because of his ego and it will be bigly enjoyable to see. Hannibal Lecter? Sharks and batteries? Lol

He didn’t sound senile in the first debate.   And have you heard Harris speak?  LOL! 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Looking forward to it, assuming Donald doesn't Duck out.

You guys believed Trump was too scared to debate Biden.  And were looking forward to the first debate...

This isn't for the commie useful idiots, but for sane people.

Trump gave a multitude of debate concessions to BIDEN so he would agree to a debate.

Presumably Harris doesn't need those same concessions due to her not having dementia, so why should Trump agree to a debate under Dementia Joe's terms for a debate with Kamala?

He shouldn't is the answer for sane people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

You guys believed Trump was too scared to debate Biden.  And were looking forward to the first debate...

I guess you guys were right. Age does matter. 78 is way too old, just like 81. We finally have a Gen X candidate!

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This isn't for the commie useful idiots, but for sane people.

Trump gave a multitude of debate concessions to BIDEN so he would agree to a debate.

Presumably Harris doesn't need those same concessions due to her not having dementia, so why should Trump agree to a debate under Dementia Joe's terms for a debate with Kamala?

He shouldn't is the answer for sane people.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I guess you guys were right. Age does matter. 78 is way too old, just like 81. We finally have a Gen X candidate.

Age matters when you're senile, like Biden.