Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Castellanos makes the observation that Harris can't modulate her radical agenda.

There are too many clips of her pushing to defund the police, end fracking, and abolish ICE and immigration enforcement (among other radical positions) to counter them with a shift to the center.

She doesn't have the Clintonian talent to triangulate convincingly, even if Harris were so inclined

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/07/25/this-is-peak-kamala-downhill-from-here-n3792281

Therefore what's left?

The propaganda media must delete and gaslight on steroids.  Which is what we are seeing.

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Castellanos makes the observation that Harris can't modulate her radical agenda.

There are too many clips of her pushing to defund the police, end fracking, and abolish ICE and immigration enforcement (among other radical positions) to counter them with a shift to the center.

She doesn't have the Clintonian talent to triangulate convincingly, even if Harris were so inclined

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/07/25/this-is-peak-kamala-downhill-from-here-n3792281

There will be numerous September and October surprises.  

• Agree 1

Harris’ border policies have resulted in the arrest of El Mayo, one of the most ruthless drug cartel leaders in Mexico. Already she has a more successful border policy than Trump! Amazing!

Edited by Roundybout
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Harris’ border policies have resulted in the arrest of El Mayo, one of the most ruthless drug cartel leaders in Mexico. Already she has a more successful border policy than Trump! Amazing!

Now she's the border Czar again? Make up your mind lol.

If Cameltoe and Joke have such successes who aren't they crowing about them in ads? The only political  ads I have seen on Facebook  are Obummer, Joke, and Camreltoe begging for $.

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:
9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Now she's the border Czar again? Make up your mind lol.

To quote a famous activist, “you say so.”

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

If Cameltoe and Joke have such successes who aren't they crowing about them in ads? The only political  ads I have seen on Facebook  are Obummer, Joke, and Camreltoe begging for $.

The entire thread is here for leftists to enumerate Commie-la's many successes.

And nada.

We hear plenty about the orange dude and JD Vance though.

56 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Pure lunacy.

29 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Why is Donald afraid to debate her? Any time, any place, right? Such a kitty.

Brave Sir Donald ran away...

She hasn’t officially gotten the nomination and she hasn’t picked her running mate yet.

Trump said until everything is OFFICIAL, then it’s on.

But, OF COURSE, like the trained seal you are, you think Trump DOESN’T want to debate her.

My God, you people will believe ANYTHING.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

You can’t handle the truth 

So is kamala border Czar or not?

Just now, Roundybout said:

If she’s the border czar then are you going to give her credit for arresting El Mayo?

Are you going to give her credit for the massive fu k up the border is? How bout all the terrorists that made it through? God you are such a blind msm parrot.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

She hasn’t officially gotten the nomination and she hasn’t picked her running mate yet.

Trump said until everything is OFFICIAL, then it’s on.

But, OF COURSE, like the trained seal you are, you think Trump DOESN’T want to debate her.

My God, you people will believe ANYTHING.

Excuses!!!

Demented, scared little beta cluck. lol

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

You can’t handle the truth 

I'm quite sure she is despised by ICE, whom she suggested was viewed as the KKK.

I'm quite sure she is despised by law enforcement.

I'm quite sure she is viewed with tremendous skepticism by the military.

I received a message from God.

He said, "I gave you Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Monroe to get you started."

"I gave you Lincoln to help you mid course when you needed help with the slavery issue."

"It's payback time."

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm quite sure she is despised by ICE, whom she suggested was viewed as the KKK.

I'm quite sure she is despised by law enforcement.

I'm quite sure she is viewed with tremendous skepticism by the military.

I received a message from God.

He said, "I gave you Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Monroe to get you started."

"I gave you Lincoln to help you mid course when you needed help with the slavery issue."

"It's payback time."

Which god?