Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Is it fair to say he showed a little restraint during the debate?

Actually, yes.

I said that to my wife - ordinarily Trump would be far more insulting when someone said something as incomprehensible as Biden's "we broke Medicare."

I'm not sure if he felt sorry for Biden (unlikely) or was hoping Biden would stay in the race (ultimately incorrect)

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Actually, yes.

I said that to my wife - ordinarily Trump would be far more insulting when someone said something as incomprehensible as Biden's "we broke Medicare."

I'm not sure if he felt sorry for Biden (unlikely) or was hoping Biden would stay in the race (ultimately incorrect)

So you did watch! And still…

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Actually, yes.

He's come along way from his days of insulting Ted Cruz's wife lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

These are fine and about all I'd do if I’m Trump 

Just let this moron talk.  

Let's have a debate every night at 8pm in primetime. There's no good comedies these days anymore 

• Like (+1) 2

Good luck.  Really you should just have her programmed to say abortion the next 2 months.  That’s it.  Better chance that way.  Which of course is disgusting.  But there is zero record of accomplishment and zero indication of competence. 

Much like CIA Plant Mayor Pete wasn’t qualified to run transportation.  

All just failing their way up so long as the right boxes are checked.  

Oh.  And weren’t ever voted into these positions.  

Edited by Big Blitz

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Party over policy or country, definitely not a cult. Dems are literally everything they accuse the gop of being. 

Edited by AlBUNDY4TDS
I can't speeel
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Party over policy or country, definitely not a cult. Dems are literally everything they accuse the gop of being. 

This is the thing. I don't care if Kamala is some dazzling orator or a complete goof ball. I don't personally like or dislike Trump or Biden. What I favor or don't favor are specific policies or objectives.

My view is I just don't like Biden's agenda. For example the border. What they're doing has never been clearly articulated in regards to benefiting America. Trump's view is clear.

The bottom line is no matter who the Democrats decide on, none of those candidates will bring any specific agenda changes to the job. It's just a different person doing the exact same thing. They could just as well name your dog the new President and he'd do the same job as Joe or Kamala. Maybe with a little less barking.

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is the thing. I don't care if Kamala is some dazzling orator or a complete goof ball. I don't personally like or dislike Trump or Biden. What I favor or don't favor are specific policies or objectives.

My view is I just don't like Biden's agenda. For example the border. What they're doing has never been clearly articulated in regards to benefiting America. Trump's view is clear.

The bottom line is no matter who the Democrats decide on, none of those candidates will bring any specific agenda changes to the job. It's just a different person doing the exact same thing. They could just as well name your dog the new President and he'd do the same job as Joe or Kamala. Maybe with a little less barking.

The whole dem platform is anyone but trump. There is little substance. I seen a commercial with kamala calling Trump a threat to democracy. It's laughable at this point. If I was a dem, I would consider this insulting.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I am surprised they are going with Harris.  It would seem others give them a better chance.  

The only person that gives them a better chance is Michelle Obama.   For the same silly reasons that they have Kamala in there but with better brand recognition.  

9 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

You can never actually address the question.  So predictable. 

There was a "question" in there?  No, it was speculation based on the typical fear-mongering from you and your ilk.  Sorry, after all the scare tactics the past 8 years and the Dems and MSM lying to everyone about Biden's condition, you get no benefit of the doubt.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

I predict that any post-Joe relief bump that Kamala gets in the polling,

will be quickly dashed when people see her start making appearances and speeches.

B-)

When she points out that Trump appointed the anti-abortion judges, that he had wife beaters in his cabinet, that he is a rapists, that he bragged about sexually assaulting women, that his VP candidate is a wild anti-abortion radical, ya, she will sure dive in the polls. 

Sure 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Lost said:

The only person that gives them a better chance is Michelle Obama.   For the same silly reasons that they have Kamala in there but with better brand recognition.  

I am no expert....there are others in battlegound states that might be better.  Harris being from California does not do much in a state that really matters.  Why would Michelle Obama be a candidate for president?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I am no expert....there are others in battlegound states that might be better.  Harris being from California does not do much in a state that really matters.  Why would Michelle Obama be a candidate for president?

Sure, but Harris has the love of a huge part of the party and dumping her now would be a hassle the party does not need now. 

Just being a women in this election cycle is a huge advantage for Dems. Going after the people who want to punish women for making health care decisions is better led by a women 

• Eyeroll 1