Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So much for that 'open process' Pelosi espoused as late as last Friday.

The Dump Biden plotters have thrown in the towel in finding a more electable candidate.

Maybe no one else wanted the job. 

Looking at it from both sides I get it, you'd want it to be a more open and clear competition, but they just don't have the ***** time, a deadlock would be a disaster. On the other end it's a very savvy move to keep momentum rolling and cement the nomination around the candidate with the clear edge and take that momentum into the election. Besides as meh as it is parties pick their candidates it's not the general election there's no requirement for a primary vote.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I predict that any post-Joe relief bump that Kamala gets in the polling,

will be quickly dashed when people see her start making appearances and speeches.

B-)

Like most Democrats, Kamala Harris thinks the government is there to run your life -- from cradle to grave. That there isn't a facet of your day-to-day living in which government shouldn't have a say and control.

WATCH: Kamala Harris Says Government Should 'Educate' Americans on Eating, Including Banning Red Meat

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

will be quickly dashed when people see her start making appearances and speeches.

B-)

You would think so.

But the the brainwashed Dems, well........

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

So much for that 'open process' Pelosi espoused as late as last Friday.

The Dump Biden plotters have thrown in the towel in finding a more electable candidate.

Maybe no one else wanted the job. 

What a wretched pair.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

B-)

Yep.  This is why I said Trump needs to act like he’s won - not mention any candidate by name.  He needs to mock the Democrat party machine as corrupt controlled by people behind the scenes - bc that’s who he’s running against now.  And all the damage they’ve done to the country and American democracy

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If Trump spends the next month attacking Harris he’s making a huge mistake.  

No one personally knows her or her policies - so it would seem beneath him and almost desperate.  There is no reason to attack someone this unlikeable.  This we do know.  

Attack the entire Democrat Party - finish them.  You already exposed them - they are standing there beaten and battered they need one final knockout punch.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Knew I could count on you to turn a blind eye to politics and be consistent in your seething. Very nice work!

Do you know what a joke is, sir?

Just now, Roundybout said:

Do you know what a joke is, sir?

I do, and made mental note of the effort. I gave you full credit earlier today for being quick-witted, but clever in the mildest way imaginable is as far as I am willing to go here.  It’s just that when someone so quickly plays the race/transphobia/anti-gay card as you do, a little consistency seems warranted. An unwillingness to call out homophobia simply because someone is of the same political mind lends doubt to your sincerity. Are you truly an ally?

Maybe the solution is to not ascribe everything you disagree with to racism, transphobia, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Looking at it from both sides I get it, you'd want it to be a more open and clear competition, but they just don't have the ***** time, a deadlock would be a disaster. On the other end it's a very savvy move to keep momentum rolling and cement the nomination around the candidate with the clear edge and take that momentum into the election. Besides as meh as it is parties pick their candidates it's not the general election there's no requirement for a primary vote.

You can be okay with that nomination process if u like, just stop all the nonsense talk about saving democracy.   There's nothing democratic happening here.  Its just gaining/maintaining power at all costs.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3

44 minutes ago, Lost said:

You can be okay with that nomination process if u like, just stop all the nonsense talk about saving democracy.   There's nothing democratic happening here.  Its just gaining/maintaining power at all costs.  

It really does seem like dems will go to whatever lengths to maintain power. Seems like the exact opposite of saving democracy. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why Does Mike Lee

Write in the Manner of Poetry

Is He Crazy

Is He High?

Or Just an Ordinary Guy?

What if he's all 3? A crazy, high, ordinary guy! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

This is why I said Trump needs to act like he’s won - not mention any candidate by name

And exactly how likely is this?

It's Donald Effin Trump. No self control. A man of huge appetites and endless insults. It's his brand.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

No. Neither will the Clintons.

Dude is already dead.  Sad.  You got used.  Dopey voter.  

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And exactly how likely is this?

It's Donald Effin Trump. No self control. A man of huge appetites and endless insults. It's his brand.

Is it fair to say he showed a little restraint during the debate?