Getting to Know Kamala and Her Successes in Office

7 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

You can't be this dishonest can you? 

About two-thirds of authors and editors involved in Project 2025’s plan served in the Trump administration. HUD Secretary Ben Carson, acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller, deputy White House chief of staff Rick Dearborn, former OMB director Russ Vought, and top DHS official Ken Cuccinelli contribute chapters, just to name a few. And John McEntee, the White House personnel director who purged officials viewed as disloyal to Trump, has a key role in collecting staff recommendations for the project.

Stop falling for this bs. You haven't learned yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Are you 12?  This is why there is no reason to discuss anything w you guys. I have no problem criticizing ridiculous far left policies such as gender obsession. But you all seem to be of a different mindset.  Can’t in any way admit the BS of the right. 

That's hilarious.  You guys are the boy who cried wolf.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You created a lengthy post about how JD got ahead by kissing ass. Any thoughts on how Kamala became such a powerhouse?

Oh, she started out that way. No doubt about that.

Although your question makes me wonder why Peter Thiel had such a mancrush on the All American Country Boy.

Hmm...

• Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Are you 12?  This is why there is no reason to discuss anything w you guys. I have no problem criticizing ridiculous far left policies such as gender obsession. But you all seem to be of a different mindset.  Can’t in any way admit the BS of the right. 

It's just another buzzword to distract you from all the lies the dems have been telling you. Are you waking up yet? Of course not.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Although your question makes me wonder why Peter Thiel had such a mancrush on the All American Country Boy.

Hmm...

Hey frank still waiting on you to tell me how Trump is like Hitler......guess I'll be waiting forever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hey frank still waiting on you to tell me how Trump is like Hitler

I never compared him to Hitler. 

His own VP candidate did that.

I suppose you should ask him, or ask the great MSM to ask him.

What would inspire a brilliant young man to even include the words "Trump" and "Hitler" in the same sentence?

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hmm...

I’m sure you consider this clever. I suspect it will get thumbs up reactions from 4th and Redhawk. Not bad!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m sure you consider this clever. I suspect it will get thumbs up reactions from 4th and Redhawk. Not bad!

Oh, it was good all right.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/kiwi-billionaire-peter-thiels-money-links-to-jd-vance-donald-trumps-running-mate/P3OGYOSJRFG5TCQP2DA3WFJZEI/

I have no problem with Gay Kiwis choosing our leaders.

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

KIWIGATE

@Roundybout one of your ideological allies seems to be going the homophobia route. Thought you should be aware. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I never compared him to Hitler. 

His own VP candidate did that.

I suppose you should ask him, or ask the great MSM to ask him.

What would inspire a brilliant young man to even include the words "Trump" and "Hitler" in the same sentence?

Critical thinking is definitely not your strong suit. Lol keep being a dem, it's a good fit for u.

• Agree 1