Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax. 

So which one is yummier?  Not that I want to take horse medicine or the fish tank cleaner.   But in case I’m in a tricky spot where it’s an either or deal I figured I’d ask. 

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So which one is yummier?  Not that I want to take horse medicine or the fish tank cleaner.   But in case I’m in a tricky spot where it’s an either or deal I figured I’d ask. 

Don’t take either. You might die from them.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don’t take either. You might die from them.

I get that.  But in this either or scenario that I’m taking about, I don’t have a choice.  I have to take one.  And I’d prioritize taste in those circumstances.  So which of those two is yummier?

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I get that.  But in this either or scenario that I’m taking about, I don’t have a choice.  I have to take one.  And I’d prioritize taste in those circumstances.  So which of those two is yummier?

Don’t take “horse medicine” or “fish tank cleaner.”  It’s not a hard thing to figure out. 

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah but if you don’t know that by now…

This doesn’t make any sense but I’m not surprised you gobble it down with no second thought, as usual. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Only the left has forgotten/is ignoring he has dementia. That’s the clown show they are.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

This doesn’t make any sense but I’m not surprised you gobble it down with no second thought, as usual. 

Shall I use smaller words for you?

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Only the left has forgotten/is ignoring he has dementia. That’s the clown show they are.

Shall I use smaller words for you?

Biden didn’t lose any presidency, what are you talking about 

• Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, Scraps said:

What a moron.  Doesn't he realize Joe Biden is still POTUS?

Is he? He has the title, but I doubt he is doing anything. Mentally he is gone. I don't know who is actually running the country (my guess Obama behind the scenes) but I doubt its Joe. They did force him out from running for a 2nd term. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Scraps said:

The sand called.  It wants your head to leave.  

• Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Doc said:

Don’t take “horse medicine” or “fish tank cleaner.”  It’s not a hard thing to figure out. 

You still beating this dead horse?

Just drink both and call me in the morning. 

18 hours ago, Scraps said:

They aren't letting that guy make his own sandwiches af this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

“They promised me a 100 million dollar library and my kids and grandkids would not face threats of potentially never getting hired, getting into schools, etc.  See let me be clear, I was never president.”

• Angry 1