Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

STAHL: Please tell us what you told President Biden to persuade him to step aside. 

PELOSI: Well, I've never I've never shared any conversations with the president of the United States publicly. No. 

STAHL: It said that he's furious at you. Is he?

PELOSI: Well, he knows that I love him very much.

STAHL: I understand that you don't want to own this. But it is so well reported, you know, that you were the leader of a pressure campaign. 

PELOSI: No, I wasn't leader of any pressure...well, let me say things that I didn't do. I didn't call one person. I did not call one person. I could always say to him, I never called anybody. What I'm saying is, I had confidence that the president would make the proper choice for our country, whatever that would be. And I said that whatever that is, we'll go with.

STAHL: Had you seen a decline in Joe Biden, and did you think he needed to step aside?

PELOSI: No. My whole point was whatever he decides. But we have to have a more aggressive campaign.

STAHL: She mentioned his many accomplishments, including his forceful leadership of the NATO summit with other Western heads of state..

PELOSI: So he was in a good place to make whatever decision, top of his game. Such a consequential president of the United States, a mount Rushmore kind of president of the United States. I want to know what comes next.

STAHL: You think that he belongs up there on Mount Rushmore. Lincoln and Joe Biden.

PELOSI: But you got Teddy Roosevelt up there, and he's wonderful. I don't say take him down, but you can add Biden.

• Haha (+1) 2

PREPARING FOR HIS FOURTH TERM: 

Obama Steps Out From Behind the Curtain to Help Run the Harris Presidential Campaign.

c99dbeaf-d906-4e8f-b721-bce65da6b4da-105

Barack Obama has been a very busy man in recent weeks. Within hours of Joe Biden's disastrous June 27 debate with Donald Trump. the former Democratic president was working the phones looking to engineer a quick Biden exit.

That was not to be. Biden was within three points of Trump in the national polls and felt that Obama, Pelosi, and the whole gaggle of establishment Democrats were running scared. There were still four months to go before election day, and Biden felt he had time to recover.

He was not to be given that time. Biden was dumped from the ticket and unceremoniously kicked to the curb in favor of a vice president with the lowest approval rating in history.

Kamala Harris has since been transformed. She's no longer the bumbling, fumbling punchline to a political joke. She's the savior of the nation, girding her loins to do battle with the Evil One, Donald Trump.

But just because the media is portraying her as a world-beater doesn't mean anything. She's still a disaster area as a candidate. So Barack Obama has decided to step out from behind the curtain and run the Harris campaign.

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/08/04/obama-steps-out-from-behind-the-curtain-to-run-the-harris-presidential-campaign-n4931329

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/02/kamala-harris-hires-new-senior-strategists-campaign-expands-portfolio-others/

• Shocked 1

On 8/2/2024 at 7:36 AM, Starr-Bills said:

Oh look at that matt posts on rumble…. what are the odds of bias?

”Rumble received investment from venture capitalists Peter Thiel, Vivek Ramaswamy and J. D. Vance in May 2021, with that round of funding valuing Rumble at around $500 million.[17] In October 2021, Rumble acquired Locals.[18]On December 14, 2021, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) announced that it entered a "wide-ranging technozlogy and cloud services agreement" with Rumble in a statement that also stated that Rumble would operate part of Truth Social as well as TMTG.[19] Also in December 2021, Rumble challenged a New York law prohibiting hate speech on social media.[20]”

You misspelled technology.

On 8/4/2024 at 11:51 AM, Big Blitz said:

STAHL: She mentioned his many accomplishments, including his forceful leadership of the NATO summit with other Western heads of state..

PELOSI: So he was in a good place to make whatever decision, top of his game. Such a consequential president of the United States, a mount Rushmore kind of president of the United States. I want to know what comes next.

STAHL: You think that he belongs up there on Mount Rushmore. Lincoln and Joe Biden.

PELOSI: But you got Teddy Roosevelt up there, and he's wonderful. I don't say take him down, but you can add Biden.

I remember just a few years ago Mount Rushmore was very bad and we should give it back to the Indians. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/2/2024 at 10:40 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

I wasn't referring to others.  Just you.  And it fits.  

Bots and profiles that read like bots, are an "it".  

Keep up with pronouns. 

It tries to make a joke, but it is just dumb. (Cruelty is not humor).

On 8/3/2024 at 9:15 AM, B-Man said:

yrdiguxgaaed1.png?auto=webp&s=37165edffe

Or JD which his favorite piece of furniture is!

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nb3OLRO.png

Cartoon man is back!

18 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Weird. 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What, no cartoons?  Get off of the futon and get to work! 

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

Or whether Walz likes to be on top of a horse or below it.

Ivermectin man mentions horses first thing in the morning.  Weird. 

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Ivermectin man mentions horses first thing in the morning.  Weird. 

Hoax. I never mentioned a thing about ivermectin.