Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That was then, this is now.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-sees-boost-favorability-after-biden-drops-race/story?id=112306763

Time for you guys to move on. Harris is the candidate. It's basically a 50-50 race again. 

I was pissed when Trump (formerly a Democrat, then almost the Reform Party candidate in 2020) took over the Republican Party right in front of our eyes. But it's no use arguing that this is so, so unfair to Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio. I have to live in the real world; so do you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

“Ho-hum; of course we all knew. But more importantly, we didn’t think it was necessary for you to know.”

Keep posting this. Don't watch it, that's unnecessary.

"We're all aware that he's 10 years older than he was 10 years ago."

I call that an Admission Against Interest!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

“Ho-hum; of course we all knew. But more importantly, we didn’t think it was necessary for you to know.”

Thanks for admitting you're a liar, Pete.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

-dnc-hypocrisy.png

aHAJgJU.jpg

On 7/30/2024 at 2:47 PM, Gregg said:

01J42213FR8DMFRJ5CTVJKTD98.jpeg?w=290&dp

See? The right wing CAN do humor. I approve.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Mission accomplished.

The coup was a success, he is no longer relevant to the regime regardless of his being the sitting US President.

Maybe you wanna flip on the news this morning. Biden somehow executed that prisoner exchange. Whether he was an active participant or simply nodded "yes" in between naps, somehow they got it done. The Republic continues to function. Imagine that.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Good luck with your crusade! I'm sure you’ll keep us updated!

What no billstime crack? Everyone note where you are right now I think he might have actually changed his mind, this is an extremely rare phenomenon, and deserves proper documentation.

Al Bundy for Trump derangement syndrome gets

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

What no billstime crack? Everyone note where you are right now I think he might have actually changed his mind, this is an extremely rare phenomenon, and deserves proper documentation.

Al Bundy for Trump derangement syndrome gets

Seems like a reasonable post, from a completely sane individual. Typical hollow brained dem.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/30/2024 at 8:41 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Coup confirmed. 

Oh look at that matt posts on rumble…. what are the odds of bias?

”Rumble received investment from venture capitalists Peter Thiel, Vivek Ramaswamy and J. D. Vance in May 2021, with that round of funding valuing Rumble at around $500 million.[17] In October 2021, Rumble acquired Locals.[18]On December 14, 2021, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) announced that it entered a "wide-ranging technozlogy and cloud services agreement" with Rumble in a statement that also stated that Rumble would operate part of Truth Social as well as TMTG.[19] Also in December 2021, Rumble challenged a New York law prohibiting hate speech on social media.[20]”

• Eyeroll 1