Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

The last D that ran a legit campaign was a smooth talker pretending to be a moderate and yelled hope and change for 12 months.  

The last actual primary for Ds. 

You want to know why they don’t want one - or rig them? 

Eventually they have to start talking …. And talking …. And talking.  And none of them can B.S. like Barry did in 2008.  

The lack of democracy for Ds and an actual primary process is no accident.  

You would be wrong to think 2016 was.  Bernie broke them.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Biden cancels nine trips, extends Delaware stay after dropping out of 2024 race.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/biden-cancels-nine-trips-extends-delaware-stay-after-dropping-out/

Kamala is the acting president now but without any of those messy 25th Amendment necessities

That’s only because he’s aged out of the public part of the job. Behind closed doors in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware he is kicking ass eight days a week. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Charlie Kirk is on it!

Just for fun, I looked at a LAS to BWI (closest major public airport to Dover) this morning. 4 hours, 10 mins airtime. A good tailwind and you're right in the ballpark. Not exactly supersonic or even "extremely fast" for a private plane where saving on fuel isn't that critical.

But whatever. Feed the conspiracy monster, Charlie! Feed it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Did you listen to all of it?  There was banter and lots of back and forth.  you dudes are out of your mind.

54 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If he was critically ill they'd have taken him to a LV hospital.  This is stoopid to distract the stoopider

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Charlie Kirk is on it!

Just for fun, I looked at a LAS to BWI (closest major public airport to Dover) this morning. 4 hours, 10 mins airtime. A good tailwind and you're right in the ballpark. Not exactly supersonic or even "extremely fast" for a private plane where saving on fuel isn't that critical.

But whatever. Feed the conspiracy monster, Charlie! Feed it.

Is it?

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know Blitzy's many followers count on me to check the reliability of his sources. So out of a sense of obligation, I bring you Liz Churchill, author of the above post.

amazing who the MAGA crowd turns to for info.  The blind leading the blind.  Scary how dumb they are.

He took off his hooded robe for a few minutes.  This strategy is going to back fire.  what a pos

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-tim-burchett-calls-kamala-harris-dei-president-rcna163096

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1