Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

ooh, I just saw that Biden's COVID symptoms have "nearly resolved."

Biden His body double is planning to travel back to the White House to address the nation.

Catching up, catching up. Still a ways to go.

Thought you might enjoy this nugget. I hope none of your lawyering involves healthcare. That would be disastrous for everyone involved. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Thought you might enjoy this nugget. I hope none of your lawyering involves healthcare. That would be disastrous for everyone involved. 

And a nugget for you too!

I hope you can read. If so, please tell me which of Trump's close advisors you most agree with:

__ "An idiot surrounded by clowns" (Gary Cohn, Chief Economic Advisor)

__ "No more than semiliterate" (various staffers as related by Michael Wolff)

__ "An idiot" (Steve Mnuchin, Treasury Secretary)

__ "dumb" (Cohn again)

__ "a dope" (H.R. McMaster, National Security Advisor)

__ "a moron" (Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/can-you-read/2018/01/04/46d967a2-f18c-11e7-b3bf-ab90a706e175_story.html

An email Wolff describes as "purporting to represent the views" of chief economic adviser Gary Cohn neatly summarizes what campaign workers and White House staff have been telling me about Trump for two years. He is an "idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won't read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored. And his staff is no better."

"Can you read?"

Awkward silence.

"I'm serious, Donald. Do you read?" I continued. "If someone wrote you a one-page paper on a policy, could you read it?"

Taken aback, Trump quietly responded that he could while holding up a Bible given to him by his mother. He then joked that he read it all the time.

I am apparently not the only one who has questioned the president's ability to focus on the written word. "Trump didn't read," Wolff writes. "He didn't really even skim. If it was print, it might as well not exist. Some believed that for all practical purposes he was no more than semiliterate. Others concluded that he didn't read because he didn't have to . . . He was postliterate — total television." But "Fire and Fury" reveals that White House staff and Cabinet members believed Trump's intellectual challenges went well beyond having a limited reading list: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin called him an "idiot," Cohn dismissed him as "dumb," national security adviser H.R. McMaster considered him a "dope," and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson infamously concluded that the commander in chief was a "moron."

I actually believe Trump is dyslexic and has ADHD. He's been covering up the dyslexia for decades. It is probably part of the reason his academic performance was so poor (and where are his transcripts by the way?) The ADHD can't be covered up. At any rate, it is untreated and it makes him totally unfit for the job of president of the United States.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And a nugget for you too!

I hope you can read. If so, please tell me which of Trump's close advisors you most agree with:

__ "An idiot surrounded by clowns" (Gary Cohn, Chief Economic Advisor)

__ "No more than semiliterate" (various staffers as related by Michael Wolff)

__ "An idiot" (Steve Mnuchin, Treasury Secretary)

__ "dumb" (Cohn again)

__ "a dope" (H.R. McMaster, National Security Advisor)

__ "a moron" (Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/can-you-read/2018/01/04/46d967a2-f18c-11e7-b3bf-ab90a706e175_story.html

An email Wolff describes as "purporting to represent the views" of chief economic adviser Gary Cohn neatly summarizes what campaign workers and White House staff have been telling me about Trump for two years. He is an "idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won't read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored. And his staff is no better."

"Can you read?"

Awkward silence.

"I'm serious, Donald. Do you read?" I continued. "If someone wrote you a one-page paper on a policy, could you read it?"

Taken aback, Trump quietly responded that he could while holding up a Bible given to him by his mother. He then joked that he read it all the time.

I am apparently not the only one who has questioned the president's ability to focus on the written word. "Trump didn't read," Wolff writes. "He didn't really even skim. If it was print, it might as well not exist. Some believed that for all practical purposes he was no more than semiliterate. Others concluded that he didn't read because he didn't have to . . . He was postliterate — total television." But "Fire and Fury" reveals that White House staff and Cabinet members believed Trump's intellectual challenges went well beyond having a limited reading list: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin called him an "idiot," Cohn dismissed him as "dumb," national security adviser H.R. McMaster considered him a "dope," and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson infamously concluded that the commander in chief was a "moron."

I actually believe Trump is dyslexic and has ADHD. He's been covering up the dyslexia for decades. The ADHD can't be covered up. At any rate, it is untreated and it makes him totally unfit for the job of president of the United States.

You have for the nth time tried to paint me as a Trump enthusiast. Unfortunately you cannot point to any examples of said enthusiasm. Therefore this can only be seen as a pathetic attempt at deflection from your clueless stance re: Biden’s fitness. I get it. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You have for the nth time tried to paint me as a Trump enthusiast. Unfortunately you cannot point to any examples of said enthusiasm

Likewise, I was utterly unenthusiastic about Biden.

Just slightly more enthusiastic about Kamala, but something far short of actually being "enthused."

The less-bad candidate, the less-bad result for America remains my position.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Likewise, I was utterly unenthusiastic about Biden.

Just slightly more enthusiastic about Kamala, but something far short of actually being "enthused."

The less-bad candidate, the less-bad result for America remains my position.

All well and good.

I’m wrong about a lot of things in life, but I’ve never been so wrong as you are with your insistence that Biden is mentally fit. I’m just trying to understand what it must feel like to be that wrong. 

2 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

@The Frankish Reich and @Tiberius why are you so confident that Biden is alive? They have lied to you every step of the way up to this point, why would lying about his death be any worse? BTW I don't think he is dead but I think they should 25th amendmented the guy a while ago and they are trying to simply run out the clock

Oh brother 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yet, you defended him and claimed there was no decline. You helped create this, enjoy it.

I am enjoying it, thanks! Biden is off the ticket. Trump is now the oldest presidential nominee in history and the GOP is big mad about all of it.

Good times!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I am enjoying it, thanks! Biden is off the ticket. Trump is now the oldest presidential nominee in history and the GOP is big mad about all of it.

Good times!

Whose mad about it? Seriously?

• Thank you (+1) 1