Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

9 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Again a “Lab Tech” is known as a Medical Laboratory Scientist requires the following courses….. General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry Quantitative Analaysis Chemistry, Clinical Laboratory Chemistry, Physics, General Biology, A&P I and II, Genetics, General and Clinical Microbiology, Hematology, Immunohematogy and you can’t get any lower than a C letter grade in any of those courses.

Its not the burn you think it is. 

Great description.  I was a laboratory technologist as well before I went back to school.

One of the many brilliant mentors I've had during my career "only" had  laboratory tech training. He also could point to patents and products in the company catalog that produced hundreds of millions in revenue. Today he picks and chooses consulting gigs that pull in $500k per year while working part time.

So don't mind Finding, it's a paralegal pretending to be an attorney and projection comes naturally to it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Great description.  I was a laboratory technologist as well before I went back to school.

Yes, but were you ever promoted?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

Yes, but were you ever promoted?

Nope. Only did it for about a year before going back to school. 

I've been in clinical labs, academic labs and corporate research labs. The only work experience I'm missing is in government labs, but you couldn't pay me enough to do that.

I'm in all the above types of labs regularly now demonstrating and  selling high end research instrumentation. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ahh, thanks for the diagnosis. Another doctor I guess. This is becoming a doctor's forum.

Your Twitter monkeys most have spent some quality time with the DSM to find that one.

There is at least one doctor here that is currently somewhere between unhinged and hinged. For the longest time he saw no cognitive decline in Biden (that doesn’t say much for his doctoring) but lately, in contrast with you, sees the old boy as gone and is pretending that he was duped by it all. We definitely need another doctor but kudos to Redhawk for finally recognizing the decline that the entire world, minus you, saw. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not a burn. Just the truth.

Typically someone of Tarheel's age will have moved on to a supervisory role ...

Yes but in your context you are using it as if any idiot can do it. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Finding might try copying others takes. 

It can't possibly be worse than posting his own from clown world.

Biden is mentally fit for the job.

- Finding Qanon a few short weeks ago.

A few short weeks ago? Thursday and again today. He’s delusional but at least he’s a loyal party man. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

A few short weeks ago? Thursday and again today. He’s delusional but at least he’s a loyal party man. 

Thankfully only a portion of his hackery makes it to me thanks to the useful, albeit flawed, ignore filter.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thankfully only a portion of his hackery makes it to me thanks to the useful, albeit flawed, ignore filter.

So now we officially have KDS. Kamala Derangement Syndrome.

The Trumper meltdown is on!

It's a coup! It's unfair! But you didn't tell us Kamala would be on the exam!!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Trumper meltdown is on!

It's a coup! It's unfair! But you didn't tell us Kamala would be on the exam!!

Thought you said you were in your late 50s. What is this drivel? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The left already had that when they gave her less than no support in the primaries.

You really want to re hatch the Tulsi assasination of her on live TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6CFS4tHf4w      Love the part where she said she would be the continuation of the obama administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfp_IIdVnXs

K Harris would be easier to control that vegetable Biden.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The left already had that when they gave her less than no support in the primaries.

You really want to re hatch the Tulsi assasination of her on live TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6CFS4tHf4w      Love the part where she said she would be the continuation of the obama administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfp_IIdVnXs

Love the part better (first video, 0:53) of her ragging on the "Bush-Clinton-Trump foreign policy doctrine."

This was in 2020, after Trump had been president for 3+ years ...

Yet another latecomer to the Trump party who can see that being a right-wing pundit is a lucrative position.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I did it for a year before med school.  Toxicology and developing a plasma catecholamine assay..  I  loved the job.

And NC Bills has done it for 40 years instead of med school. 

Just sayin'

Of course I'm forgetting that that's because some minority probably got that supervisory job he applied for. All 7 times.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

ooh, I just saw that Biden's COVID symptoms have "nearly resolved."

Biden His body double is planning to travel back to the White House to address the nation.

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Frenetic effort today. Kudos. 

Sadly most of it is at Roundy level.

Catching up, catching up. Still a ways to go.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1