Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

Nobody Wants to Run Against Trump. 

By Stephen Green

“Privately, Hochul, Newsom, et al., must be fuming.

If Biden had dropped out last summer, as the semi-invalid should have, there could have been a real primary.

Instead, the Cabal rigged the game for Biden, and now they’re stuck with Harris.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/07/22/its-official-nobody-wants-to-run-against-trump-n4930940

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Nobody Wants to Run Against Trump. 

By Stephen Green

“Privately, Hochul, Newsom, et al., must be fuming.

If Biden had dropped out last summer, as the semi-invalid should have, there could have been a real primary.

Instead, the Cabal rigged the game for Biden, and now they’re stuck with Harris.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/07/22/its-official-nobody-wants-to-run-against-trump-n4930940

Here's one of the classic "I don't trust my own opinions so I have to copy/paste some unknown pundit's take."

There is nothing in this post beyond speculation.

So go ahead and give us B-Man's speculations. Unfiltered. Straight from the horse's ass. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here's one of the classic "I don't trust my own opinions so I have to copy/paste some unknown pundit's take."

So go ahead and give us B-Man's speculations. Unfiltered. Straight from the horse's ass. 

Look at me criticize the poster, because what else can I do. Frank your true colors are showing, and it's brown, cause you are so full of it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Go ahead and tell us why we can’t overwhelm the hospitals and what tip top shape Biden is in.  

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, thanks, Elon, for the Monday Morning Quarterback post.

The insiders all told you when it was coming and exactly when it was coming but you kept that to yourself.

I'm impressed.

Elon is great at predicting the future after it happens, same with the idea and formation of profitable companies/ideas/concepts, he's great at coming in later and pretending like he was somehow part of thinking things up himself.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I mean what else is he going to use twitter for?

Edited by Warcodered

At least Biden beat Medicare before he dropped out.  That alone, should cement his legacy.  What a mess.    

• Haha (+1) 2

Finding might try copying others takes. 

It can't possibly be worse than posting his own from clown world.

Biden is mentally fit for the job.

- Finding Qanon a few short weeks ago.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This you - one of the “vast majority” of Biden voters saying just 20 days ago how strong he is

On 6/29/2024 at 3:29 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Bump.

Because even 2024 Biden remains preferable to Trump, unless you're just sick and tired of stability, progress, and growth.

Get all these f…ing commie receipts going along with every MSM lie for the last 4 years then tell us why we need to believe one f…ing word they say about ANYTHING

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Finding might try copying others takes. 

It can't possibly be worse than posting his own from clown world.

Biden is mentally fit for the job.

- Finding Qanon a few short weeks ago.

Hey, Mikey Flynn's wingman, it looks like you rediscovered QAnon all by yourself!

Continue living in your fantasy world.

By the way, your description of you job duties confirms my guess: lab tech.

Maybe Trump 47 will help to advance your career before you hit 70.

Loser.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I guess I don't hang on Elon's every word like you do.

I know there are crazies on Twitter but you can usually flush them out pretty quick. Everything that has come out about the assassination attempt and Joe dropping out i read on Twitter at least 48 hours before the MSM. Truly the craziest on Twitter seem to be following the MSM way of doing business 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

@The Frankish Reich and @Tiberius why are you so confident that Biden is alive? They have lied to you every step of the way up to this point, why would lying about his death be any worse? BTW I don't think he is dead but I think they should 25th amendmented the guy a while ago and they are trying to simply run out the clock

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Frank displaying his short memory again.

I trust my own opinion completely.

I don't trust others, yourself included, to seek out other viewpoints to read.

But keep pretending that you read the article.

PS: Stephen Green has been around for a few decades, that you call him "unknown" hilariously prove my point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Why doesn't he quit right now?  He got the bank he was holding out for.  Why bother continuing?  

Because the same coup plotters that told him to drop out also made it clear he must not resign....yet.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Frank displaying his short memory again.

I trust my own opinion completely.

I don't trust others, yourself included, to seek out other viewpoints to read.

But keep pretending that you read the article.

PS: Stephen Green has been around for a few decades, that you call him "unknown" hilariously prove my point.

I stand corrected.

21 years as "Vodkapundit" and I have never received any opinions directly from him.

Let's keep it that way.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Here are ten of their new rules of American democracy that they have now bequeathed to us.

1) The Democrats have decided that Biden is technically mentally unfit to run as their nominee for president—but fit as fiddle to continue for six months as our president. Thus, the Democratic primary winner turns out today to be the loser. And it is far more important to be mentally fit as a Democrat candidate than as an American president.

2) So, primaries and delegates won by popular vote now mean zilch. They are erasable at the whim of the back-roomers in the darkness. Will Democratic primaries cease to exist? If not, why would anyone take the time to vote in them?

6) Barack Obama set a new precedent that the ex-president stays put in Washington, implants his team onto his successor’s administration, and runs the country covertly through a puppet president. 

8)From now on, when the Democrat winner of all the primaries and delegates falls behind in the summer polls, he can be kicked out by party diktat.

9) Note that Biden was declared dynamic last week, and this week too unfit to run—when the Americans knew the problem was not just that Biden was senile (it never bothered Democrats until the disastrous exposure during the debate). The real disaster was that he was too far behind in the polls, threatened down-ballot Democrats, and therefore, presto, Biden instantly became mentally unfit. 

10) Will the party that chanted 25th Amendment the moment Trump was elected in 2017, at least go through that constitutional process to show that they are worried about the American people being led by a president for the next half-year whom they themselves feel is too incompetent to remain their standard bearer?

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey, Mikey Flynn's wingman, it looks like you rediscovered QAnon all by yourself!

Continue living in your fantasy world.

By the way, your description of you job duties confirms my guess: lab tech.

Maybe Trump 47 will help to advance your career before you hit 70.

Loser.

Again a “Lab Tech” is known as a Medical Laboratory Scientist requires the following courses….. General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry Quantitative Analaysis Chemistry, Clinical Laboratory Chemistry, Physics, General Biology, A&P I and II, Genetics, General and Clinical Microbiology, Hematology, Immunohematogy and you can’t get any lower than a C letter grade in any of those courses.

Its not the burn you think it is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Omg spot on

-Your party has not let its voters choose its Presidential candidate since 2008

-Your party selected Joe Biden as its 2020 candidate because they knew he was senile and could easily be controlled.

-Your party used a flu epidemic as cover to select this poor senile old man.

-Your party gave him a goofy, 95 IQ VP mostly because of her skin color and XX chromosomes, but also because she was a loopy drunk who could be just as easily controlled as the senile old man.

-Your party spent the past 4 years telling us the senile old man was as sharp as a tack even though they knew that was a lie.

-Your party actively encouraged crazies to try and kill Trump and then they gave Trump Snow White and the Seven DEI Dwarves as his Secret Service protective detail.

-The only reason your party decided to replace the senile old man as its 2024 Presidential candidate is because the polls show he cannot win.  If the polls showed that he could win, he would still be the candidate even if they had to pump him full of embalming fluid and wheel him out on a mortuary gurney.

-On a sleepy Sunday afternoon, your party committed a literal coup, which we hope was bloodless.  Right now we have no idea if the senile old man is alive or if he is even aware that he supposedly withdrew from the race.  For all we know, he could be chained to a hot water heater in a Wilmington basement somewhere and your party leadership would act like all is well.

-A handful of fat-cat donors control your party and will control Kamala, and you have literally no say whatsoever as to what happens.  Let me repeat that: YOUR PRIMARY VOTE IS MEANINGLESS AND YOU HAVE NO SAY AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING.

-You quite literally have zero say in your party.  The party leadership laughs at how easily they dupe you.

-Your party counts on you ignoring all of the above and doing whatever they say.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Again a “Lab Tech” is known as a Medical Laboratory Scientist requires the following courses….. General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry Quantitative Analaysis Chemistry, Clinical Laboratory Chemistry, Physics, General Biology, A&P I and II, Genetics, General and Clinical Microbiology, Hematology, Immunohematogy and you can’t get any lower than a C letter grade in any of those courses.

Its not the burn you think it is. 

Not a burn. Just the truth.

Typically someone of Tarheel's age will have moved on to a supervisory role ...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1