Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Are conservative allergic to Occam's Razor? It really feels like they absolutely refuse to ever consider the simplest explanation of anything in favor complicated conspiracies.

An 81 year old man stuck at home with COVID probably isn't in the best position to make a public statement right now. Which is probably why his note about ending his candidacy included a statement that he would be addressing the nation later this week. Presumably, he expects to be feeling better by then and would be better positioned to give a speech than he is now.

Seems a lot more likely than he's secretly dead and things are being managed by a secret cabal.

Who said he was dead? Why do you have to say such stupid things to pretend your thoughts are the most logical? The most logical is that he is not cognitively there anymore, which we have known at least a year, and his handlers will make sure he understands the decision is over before speaking so he can't go back on their decision. BTW it is a cabal of his advisors that outweighed the will of 14 million people regardless of how you want to reframe this Coup 

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Are conservative allergic to Occam's Razor? It really feels like they absolutely refuse to ever consider the simplest explanation of anything in favor complicated conspiracies.

An 81 year old man stuck at home with COVID probably isn't in the best position to make a public statement right now. 

So what did his doctor say about his physical condition about an hour before his "resignation"?

The excuse is nonsense.

On another note, the entire Administration seems void of any leadership.

Houthis launch a missile strike against Israel.

Israel retaliates by destroying about half of a port in Yemen.

Anything?

No Biden. No Blinken. No Jake Sullivan.

Is this group still functioning?

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

An 81 year old man stuck at home with COVID probably isn't in the best position to make a public statement right now. Which is probably why his note about ending his candidacy included a statement that he would be addressing the nation later this week. Presumably, he expects to be feeling better by then and would be better positioned to give a speech than he is now.

Seems a lot more likely than he's secretly dead and things are being managed by a secret cabal.

This you?

On 6/27/2024 at 7:51 PM, ChiGoose said:

I remain amazed at how absolutely gullible the MAGA crowd has shown themselves to be. 

On 6/27/2024 at 7:51 PM, ChiGoose said:

No hint of skepticism or critical thought. Just lap up whatever feels good. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

The King invoking Occam's razor?

:lol:

The same guy who twisted himself into pretzels to ignore Biden's mental decline before ultimately landing on "he's lost a bit of his fastball" is now going with Occam's razor?

The iron friggin law baby.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The King invoking Occam's razor?

:lol:

The same guy who twisted himself into pretzels to ignore Biden's mental decline before ultimately landing on "he's lost a bit of his fastball" is now going with Occam's razor?

The iron friggin law baby.

Dems are in panic, can't conceive they have been lied to all along. Me? I'm going to grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

To take the stand point of the Lefties, why hasn't Biden's doctor made an official announcement concerning the condition of Biden's "cold" that he's had since the debate?  Staged!! :nana:

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Watch the woman on the left. Can barely contain her laughter.

Lying, scumbag, b*tch, loser.  She is horrible and clearly has a mental/cognitive issue.  Kamal's mind is not all there.  Not fit to run.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, thanks, Elon, for the Monday Morning Quarterback post.

The insiders all told you when it was coming and exactly when it was coming but you kept that to yourself.

I'm impressed.

Again, you're always late to the party.  How is this news new to you?  Have you been in a cave for the past week or two?  I think we will all have to chip in and make special posts just for you to let you know what is going on in the world.  Man...anyway...

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Again, you're always late to the party.  How is this news new to you?  Have you been in a cave for the past week or two?  I think we will all have to chip in and make special posts just for you to let you know what is going on in the world.  Man...anyway...

He only reads approved (some might say reliable) news sites.

As such he misses many points.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Lying, scumbag, b*tch, loser.  She is horrible and clearly has a mental/cognitive issue.  Kamal's mind is not all there.  Not fit to run.

Just another far left commie loser that was made VP bc Scranton Joe needed to appease the far left.  She happened to check other DEI boxes.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I guess I don't hang on Elon's every word like you do.