Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You should definitely run with that one.

Then when he reemerges you can claim it's the Fake Biden.

Look.  All I'm asking if the Clinton's got to him yet?  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You should definitely run with that one.

Then when he reemerges you can claim it's the Fake Biden.

Great.  If you say he's alive then he must not be.  Just like you said he was sharp and then he has dementia.  You're like Kramer from Mad Money, the opposite of what he says is true.  If we were in the same car and at a stop sign and I asked you if we go left or right I would go in the opposite direction or else something bad would happen.  You should try this:

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, I see we're now losing one of our few sensible posters to the conspiracy paranoia.

Here's what I'm seeing: 81 year old man looks tired, performed horribly at debate, confronted with polling saying he's going to lose, decides to drop out of race.

I guess that's too straightforward.

I'm never going to succumb to unsupported conspiracies, just an objective observation of the obvious.

They hide his incapacity for as long as they can, but the entire world, most of whom already knew, get cold-cocked with it at that horrific debate.

Poll number drop. Financial contributions drop.

Media, once in their pocket, can no longer deny reality.

Small time dems come out and suggest he give it up.

High name rec Hollywooders, who very recently held a fundraiser for him come out.

Larger profile dems join the bandwagon.

Drip, drip drip. Looked like a scheduled release of "leaks."

When he states he still won't take the bait, the high court of dems suggest it's time, which was really showing him the plank he could either walk off or be pushed off.

Suddenly he has a epiphany and gives up.

Doesn't appear LBJ'ish and do it before the country. Oh ya. He had covid or jet lag or bad advisors something.

Now they get behind the single biggest liar to the American people of his abilities, trashing the primary process and giving the party full control instead of the voting public.

I guess we'll just be happy to participate in the process in Nov.

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

When he states he still won't take the bait, the high court of dems suggest it's time, which was really showing him the plank he could either walk off or be pushed off.

Suddenly he has a epiphany and gives up

True. But nothing sinister there. That's how politics works.

You might as well go back to the Republican Primaries and look at how Nikki Haley was pushed out, finally resulting in her half-hearted endorsement of Trump.

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm never going to succumb to unsupported conspiracies, just an objective observation of the obvious.

They hide his incapacity for as long as they can, but the entire world, most of whom already knew, get cold-cocked with it at that horrific debate.

High name rec Hollywooders, who very recently held a fundraiser for him come out.

Doesn't appear LBJ'ish and do it before the country. Oh ya. He had covid or jet lag or bad advisors something.

Now they get behind the single biggest liar to the American people of his abilities, trashing the primary process and giving the party full control instead of the voting public.

Maybe he passed away.  

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Yep - Un-American if no one understands how disgraceful this is and worse if they accept and vote for the people behind it.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wrong Cramer.

Yup, he's always wrong.  Just like you.  Sorry that you're late getting the memo that your boy Biden is mentally unfit.  Do you believe it now or are you still putting Biden signs in your window?

55 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Biden stated that it was going to either "Almighty God," or an md that would get to to raise the white flag.

So which was it?

Anybody believe he actually wrote that letter informing the country he was quitting?

No appearance before any camera, not even a still at the desk writing it.

Digital, not hand written signature.

Of course he didn't.  Just like he doesn't run his X account.

But this reminds me of the coward who breaks up with his/her GF/BF over text.  Except this is a little more important...

Really wondering if he is still alive at this point.  At first, it was tongue in cheek.  Now, it's a legit question.  How do you step down and only do it via a tweet.  Something is not right here.

41 minutes ago, phypon said:

Yup, he's always wrong.  Just like you.  Sorry that you're late getting the memo that your boy Biden is mentally unfit.  Do you believe it now or are you still putting Biden signs in your window?

Keep fighting yesterday's battles with last year's talking points!

No worries. The right-wing Twitter feeds will shift to something Kamala by later today.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Keep fighting yesterday's battles with last year's talking points!

No worries. The right-wing Twitter feeds will shift to something Kamala by later today.

So you still believe Biden is mentally competent?  You didn't answer.

With Kamala, she has mental issues.  She is not fit to run for office.  She clearly has some type of cognitive issue.

Are conservative allergic to Occam's Razor? It really feels like they absolutely refuse to ever consider the simplest explanation of anything in favor complicated conspiracies.

An 81 year old man stuck at home with COVID probably isn't in the best position to make a public statement right now. Which is probably why his note about ending his candidacy included a statement that he would be addressing the nation later this week. Presumably, he expects to be feeling better by then and would be better positioned to give a speech than he is now.

Seems a lot more likely than he's secretly dead and things are being managed by a secret cabal.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yep, run with that!

Good song!

Kamala clearly has PBA and is unfit to run:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pseudobulbar-affect/symptoms-causes/syc-20353737

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Are conservative allergic to Occam's Razor? It really feels like they absolutely refuse to ever consider the simplest explanation of anything in favor complicated conspiracies.

An 81 year old man stuck at home with COVID probably isn't in the best position to make a public statement right now. Which is probably why his note about ending his candidacy included a statement that he would be addressing the nation later this week. Presumably, he expects to be feeling better by then and would be better positioned to give a speech than he is now.

Seems a lot more likely than he's secretly dead and things are being managed by a secret cabal.

Have you ever had covid?  He's had it for a week.  Plus he's been boosted how many times?  Remember he said if you get vaxxed and boosted you won't get covid?  After a week, I'm sure he would have enough energy to pre-record a message to the American people rather than having an intern write a tweet.