Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

Just now, Irv said:

Joe held out for the right $$$$$$.  Money talks baby.

Jill did. Joe can't even spell his own name if you spotted him the J O and E.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Sometimes Doug Flutie needs to relieve Rob Johnson.

Nice.  Or Tomzack for McMahon.  Lamonica for Blanda.  Yours is better.  I was at that playoff game in Nashville when Ralph insisted on Johnson.  What a mess.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

🎯 

It will not be Kamala.

All kidding aside, this is a very serious time for America. Unprecedented type actions in the past 24 hrs alone. That said, some stray electrons on a Monday morning:

First, Biden inner circle began yesterday on T.V. saying , “Biden not withdrawing”. 90 mins later, a letter is released he obviously didn't write withdrawing from the race in an incredibly humiliating manner.

Some takeaways:

1. HRC no way allows Harris to get nomination, despite endorsing her (something is in the works).

2. Obama is puppet master (just not a very good one).

3.  The Obama associated cabal is very powerful to be able to make Biden go out on “their terms” ... and I’m not confident Biden even knows he dropped out. 

4. Harris will likely be a filler for next few weeks.

5. The DEM Establishment is not at all concerned with FEC laws, and knows she's highly conflicted and a loser (less than 3 percent in the DEM primary).

6. The globalist cabal is very powerful and will do  whatever is required to stay in power (Trump’s security needs to be on high alert).

7. For Trump’s campaign team, focus on how dishonest these people and their DNC processes are and laser focus on how damaging their issues and policies have been to regular Americans and how you will improve the safety and security of ALL AMERICANS.

8. Finally, whoever emerges as the “DEM” nominee, Obama will only support that nominee if they enable him to serve for a 4th term. 

PRESTO CHANGO!

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

For anyone that misses Billstime (hahaha) this is the thread for you. Roundy has passed Tiberius levels of inanity and is nipping at the heels of the legacy of the most unhinged poster of the last several years. Hat tip to Redhawk for his efforts along the way but he comes up just short. 

I like how instead of refuting my points, you decide to reference your own homemade ranking system for forum posters. Hey, whatever keeps you off the street and off drugs, I guess.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I like how instead of refuting my points, you decide to reference your own homemade ranking system for forum posters. Hey, whatever keeps you off the street and off drugs, I guess.

I refuted your idiotic <1% regret rate, with data you provided yourself, and you took your ball and went home. All your other “points” seem to be calling people racists for noticing things and otherwise providing a billstime level of hysteria. I know you consider yourself a critical thinker, but your posts say otherwise.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I refuted your idiotic <1% regret rate, with data you provided yourself, and you took your ball and went home. All your other “points” seem to be calling people racists for noticing things and otherwise providing a billstime level of hysteria. I know you consider yourself a critical thinker, but your posts say otherwise.

Im not sifting though 12 notifications because Tommy decided to put the “eye roll” reaction on five days’ worth of my posts.

I gave you a perfectly logical response to the trans suicide rate part. No idea what your response was but if you want to give it again, go for it. 

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

It will not be Kamala.

All kidding aside, this is a very serious time for America. Unprecedented type actions in the past 24 hrs alone. That said, some stray electrons on a Monday morning:

First, Biden inner circle began yesterday on T.V. saying , “Biden not withdrawing”. 90 mins later, a letter is released he obviously didn't write withdrawing from the race in an incredibly humiliating manner.

Some takeaways:

1. HRC no way allows Harris to get nomination, despite endorsing her (something is in the works).

2. Obama is puppet master (just not a very good one).

3.  The Obama associated cabal is very powerful to be able to make Biden go out on “their terms” ... and I’m not confident Biden even knows he dropped out. 

4. Harris will likely be a filler for next few weeks.

5. The DEM Establishment is not at all concerned with FEC laws, and knows she's highly conflicted and a loser (less than 3 percent in the DEM primary).

6. The globalist cabal is very powerful and will do  whatever is required to stay in power (Trump’s security needs to be on high alert).

7. For Trump’s campaign team, focus on how dishonest these people and their DNC processes are and laser focus on how damaging their issues and policies have been to regular Americans and how you will improve the safety and security of ALL AMERICANS.

8. Finally, whoever emerges as the “DEM” nominee, Obama will only support that nominee if they enable him to serve for a 4th term. 

PRESTO CHANGO!

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey look, a bunch of miserable old people who like to make believe they’re “digital soldiers” because they never had kids and aren’t allowed at the senior center anymore.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3