Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

Posted (edited)

I don’t know when exactly this country was conquered……

..I’m not in the mood to rehash Covid and 2020.  

What I will say is if you’re a Democrat voter and you want to really save this country and democracy - you cannot vote for this party in November.  

The only way the “machine” is beaten is to show them you - their base - tell them enough of this ***t.   

This ain’t about Trump.  He isn’t going to do anything close to the parade of horribles you rile yourselves up over daily.  You won’t get everything - but neither are conservatives.  

What absolutely has to happen is this Democrat party and whatever unseen forces control it - it isn’t you - has to be beaten.

This is not normal.  This is dangerous.  It’s unacceptable and they don’t care.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Exactly. The right is furious that they have nothing to offer. 

Lol what?? 🤣 Holy crap man, you are so out of touch I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you. Your candidate is freaking Kamala. Has there ever been a worse candidate in history? At least Biden was a lifelong (failed) politician. What the heck is Harris besides a woman of color? The Dems just admitted defeat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Time to blame the Jews!

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Lol what?? 🤣 Holy crap man, you are so out of touch I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you. Your candidate is freaking Kamala. Has there ever been a worse candidate in history? At least Biden was a lifelong (failed) politician. What the heck is Harris besides a woman of color? The Dems just admitted defeat.

Lmfao you are so mad 

28 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Good God man, are you serious?

Any one of us can find any diploma, certification and credential we want on the internet.

Step outside and breath

Cool.  let's see docs.  He hasn't manned up.  We can likely tell an actual photo of one from a download.  Let's say we limit it to a pic in a kitchen or porch.  Easily solved....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'll take that as a compliment.  I'm still and will always be a doc unlike the MAGA pretender here.  The offer is still up to show diplomas, licenses and board certifications if he posts his as well.  I'll even go first if he agrees.

Based on your horrendous diagnosis of Biden’s faculties and then pretending to be duped by it all, you must have been an awful doctor. Refunds seem warranted.

I’m reporting you to Susan Collins. 

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Schumer, rankin and Wasserman Shultz say hi...I'm trying to think of Jewish R congress critters.  Can you help?

Bernie, Blumenthal and Ossoff too.

I guess trump's mentor Roy Cohn qualifies...

I'll take Miller and Kustoff for 200 Alex

Nine Jews in the Senate are Democrats, and the 10th, Bernie Sanders, is an Independent. In the House. all but three members are Democrats. The Republican exceptions are Max Miller (R-OH) and David Kustoff, (R-TN).

There is, of course, Donald Trump's evil brain, the Jewish guy with the hair from a spray can.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There is, of course, Donald Trump's evil brain, the Jewish guy with the hair from a spray can.

Yeah.  He should have gotten hair plugs like Biden.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Normal.  In a third world country.  

You’re so mad that you have to think of an actual argument beyond “DEI hire” or “sex joke” LMFAO 

• Haha (+1) 1

For anyone that misses Billstime (hahaha) this is the thread for you. Roundy has passed Tiberius levels of inanity and is nipping at the heels of the legacy of the most unhinged poster of the last several years. Hat tip to Redhawk for his efforts along the way but he comes up just short. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1