Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Do you know how long Ronnie was cognitively impaired for?  Was that hidden from the public?

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ronald-Reagan

You tell us because, probably like you, I was around for Reagan/Mondale ‘84 and that was never brought up by either side if my mind serves me correctly. 

And if you can show any of us a performance by President Reagan like we saw from Biden a couple weeks back, I’d certainly be willing to give your insinuation some

merit.

Edited by Beast

34 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

What if Gods grace did win elections? What if God was like ok yall vote for yourself. Then 2016 happened. He was like *****. Gods grace needs to come in play here for 2020.

You can play this all day. What if God knows that Trump is needed for 2024-2028, so he had to lose 2020 for it to happen.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Beast said:

You tell us because, probably like you, I was around for Reagan/Mondale ‘84 and that was never brought up by either side if my mind serves me correctly. 

And if you can show any of us a performance by President Reagan like we saw from Biden a couple weeks back, I’d certainly be willing to give your insinuation some

merit.

:) Love him ❤️

23 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Dems aren’t a cult. We don’t throw our unwavering devotion towards one person. We’re devoted to our ideals.

Yep. Everything for the good of the party. 

“War is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength.”

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Interesting 

Wait.  I thought you MAGAs relished the chance to run against Kamala.  If this gets any traction (which it likely won't) an open convention is the answer.  That's ok with me.

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Your special 

You think his conviction shouldn't be an issue?  Tough, it will be.

• Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

You can play this all day. What if God knows that Trump is needed for 2024-2028, so he had to lose 2020 for it to happen.

Looking at the mocking laughs on your post tells me that atheism is a requirement for being a Democrat in this day and age. 

1 minute ago, letsgoteam said:

Yahoo news is already running an article about leftist actors/actresses "praising" Joe for dropping out.  

I threw up in my mouth a little. 🤮🤢

Yep - the party of the “people” and “democracy” immediately run to Hollywood to tell you why this is great!

So this is going to be a problem for the new nominee...

The Secret Service’s really bad month is about to get worse. 

I’ll go into more detail on my show at 5p on Rumble but here’s the basics I’m working on now:

The Secret Service disbanded most of their 2024 CNOS (Candidate & Nominee Operations Section) details. 

In other words, it’s going to take a bit of time to reconstitute a protective detail for the new presidential and/or vice presidential nominee and the contenders.
They were being told Biden was staying in, so they were caught off guard.