Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

17 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Forgot launched her career by sleeping with the married mayor of SF.  

Forgot that one.  

Launched her career?

It amazes me that Republicans are going to cling to an affair that happened 3 decades ago (already 4 years into a budding career, btw) while ignoring the climbing of the ladder she actually did on her own over the last 30 years.

Meanwhile, Trump calls millions of dollars from Daddy a "small loan" and then (if you really wanna go this route), instead of using sex to climb the ladder (one wrung), he uses his power multiple times as widely reported to--at least--coerce sex, if not outright rape and sexually assault multiple women.

Oh the irony

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Launched her career?

It amazes me that Republicans are going to cling to an affair that happened 3 decades ago (already 4 years into a budding career, btw) while ignoring the climbing of the ladder she actually did on her own over the last 30 years.

Meanwhile, Trump calls millions of dollars from Daddy a "small loan" and then (if you really wanna go this route), instead of using sex to climb the ladder (one wrung), he uses his power multiple times as widely reported to--at least--coerce sex, if not outright rape and sexually assault multiple women.

Oh the irony

She might become the first prostitute to become president. What a proud moment for our country! Maybe they can celebrate with another hamas/antifa riot! 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Launched her career?

Oh the irony

So you're willing to forget and forgive one but not the other. Same as the other side? Everybody has biases about their candidate. We should all agree to agree to that. 

Everybody is focused on the wrong details. They're basing their decisions on popularity contest type of thinking.  It is more important to them than the actual policies and agenda they support and execute. That's not a good way to pick a good leader.

For me I hate the democrats agenda and their priorities are dysfunctional. They're on their way to transforming America into a dysfunctional 3rd world dump. Whether it's Biden, Harris, or somebody else. Their agenda will be 99% the same. As for Trump I can barely tolerate him but he'll do far less damage to our countrywith his ideas than Harris. Mostly because the left will once again work to sabatoge his administration.

As for Biden he should resign immediately and let Harris take over but I suspect the party is against the idea. It would reveal just how awful a President she would be before the election and the opportunity to fool the voters once again, they tricked them with Biden in 2020, would be lost.

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

If it wasn't about his health  (what KJP said today.)

Then it WAS about his polling.

IF you pull someone out of the race because he is losing, THAT is Ant-Democratic !

You really can't argue otherwise.

-bidens-condition.png

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So you're willing to forget and forgive one but not the other. Same as the other side? Everybody has biases about their candidate. We should all agree to agree to that. 

Why would Harris need forgiving? Willie Brown might for arguably allowing his personal life to cloud his judgment in his professional life. But Harris was dating Brown, who wasn't like it was an affair with a married man. They were dating.

What did she do wrong?

Meanwhile, Trump's abuse of power for sexual exploitation--while married!!!--goes on and on and on.

Big difference 

Everybody is focused on the wrong details. They're basing their decisions on popularity contest type of thinking.  It is more important to them than the actual policies and agenda they support and execute. That's not a good way to pick a good leader.

I'm not. Along with the fact that Trump is a disgusting bigoted jackhole, I hate his policies. In fact, the former is seen so much in the latter.

For me I hate the democrats agenda and their priorities are dysfunctional. They're on their way to transforming America into a dysfunctional 3rd world dump. Whether it's Biden, Harris, or somebody else. Their agenda will be 99% the same. As for Trump I can barely tolerate him but he'll do far less damage to our countrywith his ideas than Harris. Mostly because the left will once again work to sabatoge his administration.

Well, I feel the exact same way you do in your first 2 sentences except flip parties.

As for the ending of this statement, Trump already showed the damage he can do in his 1st Administration and with the Project 2025 initiative and prominent members of his party affiliated with that saying Trump getting in office would bring a needed 2nd American Revolution...

Yeah... color me as someone who'd rather not actually see what might become the truest test of our checks and balances in generations 

As for Biden he should resign immediately and let Harris take over but I suspect the party is against the idea. It would reveal just how awful a President she would be before the election and the opportunity to fool the voters once again, they tricked them with Biden in 2020, would be lost.

Why does Biden need to resign? He's just a bit late in fulfilling the promise he made 4 years ago of being a transitional President. Campaigning while being President would be exhausting to anyone, much less someone in their 80s. Last I checked there's no law that a President is required to run for a 2nd term

A lot of Republicans seem to be big mad that the Dems actually conceded to the wishes of the people.

"The Dem voters were given crap options in the primaries and that should hold sway over what they actually want!" - People running scared because they're tired of hearing about the late great Hannibal Lector

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

A lot of Republicans seem to be big mad that the Dems actually conceded to the wishes of the people.

8065e536ee77768813ff79760b3ffe8a.gif    The people wanted Kamala spin.

• Haha (+1) 1

In less than a week:

As for Joe Biden:

Seems like most people wanted Biden to drop out and Dems are very enthusiastic about Harris replacing him.

And yet, clickservatives won't stop complaining, pretending that Dems should feel slighted when they actually feel the opposite.

MAGA must be scared...

WHOA ... Chris Cillizza (No, REALLY!) Calls Media Out for Pretending Biden CHOSE to Leave the Race

The Democrat elite released their talking points and the mainstream media is running with them.

We all know they pushed Biden to drop out, that he didn't make the decision to do so just because he loves his country ... but that's not stopping the media from pushing what they've been told to push and that is the lie that Biden is a super patriot who put the country before himself.

Case in point.

C'MON MAN. THAT'S A BUNCH OF MALARKEY!

Even Chris Cillizza thinks so.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/07/26/chris-cillizza-calls-media-out-for-spinning-biden-story-he-was-pushed-out-n2398881

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1