Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Did the Clinton's get him?  Dead now?  

Oh course! He's frozen in Hillary's deep freezer right now 

49 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

amazing who the MAGA crowd turns to for info.  The blind leading the blind.  Scary how dumb they are.

He took off his hooded robe for a few minutes.  This strategy is going to back fire.  what a pos

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-tim-burchett-calls-kamala-harris-dei-president-rcna163096

Just let the bigots talk 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

They changed the primary rules while we were running the primary.

They changed 60 different rules to make it impossible for anybody to challenge Joe Biden.

I’d been campaigning in New Hampshire, so they adopted a rule that said that any Democratic candidate who steps foot into the state of New Hampshire, all of their votes would go to the President, all of their delegates would go to the President.

They shut down the Florida primary, they shut down a bunch of primaries.

A few weeks ago, President Biden was ridiculing Vladimir Putin, who won 88% of the vote in Russia, and he said that that was a fixed election because President Putin made sure that no adversaries could challenge him, and also that he had fixed the press, so the press wouldn’t cover his adversaries.

Well, the Democratic Party succeeded in doing the same thing.

I haven’t been allowed on any of the Democratic networks. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN … Fox has allowed me on.

Not uncommon for incumbent presidents who are seeking reelection to get primaries canceled in certain states by their respective parties. Not unique to Biden and certainly not unique to the Democratic party.

In fact... that's been the standard for the last 5 incumbent Presidents running for reelection, including Trump. It's common practice and isn't against the law.

I don't necessarily like it either, but if you would like a practice like that to actually not be the standard then perhaps you want America to shift to being a true Democracy rather than the Republic it now is. 

I'd have no problem with that myself... the Country would finally reflect the political beliefs of its vast majority in its political systems.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Not uncommon for incumbent presidents who are seeking reelection to get primaries canceled in certain states by their respective parties. Not unique to Biden and certainly not unique to the Democratic party.

In fact... that's been the standard for the last 5 incumbent Presidents running for reelection, including Trump. It's common practice and isn't against the law.

I don't necessarily like it either, but if you would like a practice like that to actually not be the standard then perhaps you want America to shift to being a true Democracy rather than the Republic it now is. 

I'd have no problem with that myself... the Country would finally reflect the political beliefs of its vast majority in its political systems.

This is new uncharted territory.  It is essentially August.  And they know this - that is why they have disappeared him the last 5 days.   They are going to hit us with “he’s really sick” with ….. something to make this less appalling.  

The only reason he’s out is because he was forced out - that should bother and anger every single American.  Up until last week he was running and in it - sick only with bad poll numbers.  

Something disgraceful and dishonorable about how they conducted this process.  

Shameful.  

They let Biden essentially avoid Harris from being vetted for 10 plus months by serving as the fake nominee.  Worse still, not one democrat asking what the hell is going on with him.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Did you listen to all of it?  There was banter and lots of back and forth.  you dudes are out of your mind.

If he was critically ill they'd have taken him to a LV hospital.  This is stoopid to distract the stoopider

Besides, he’s sharp as a tack! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

This is new uncharted territory.  It is essentially August.  And they know this - that is why they have disappeared him the last 5 days.   They are going to hit us with “he’s really sick” with ….. something to make this less appalling.  

The only reason he’s out is because he was forced out - that should bother and anger every single American.  Up until last week he was running and in it - sick only with bad poll numbers.  

Something disgraceful and dishonorable about how they conducted this process.  

Shameful.  

They let Biden essentially avoid Harris from being vetted for 10 plus months by serving as the fake nominee.  Worse still, not one democrat asking what the hell is going on with him.  

Give me a break. You guys pivot more than a dancer with one working leg

And ironically... Trump had legitimate challengers in 2020. No one stepped up in any full throated manner against Biden.

But that's what happens with Incumbents in a Republic.

As for Harris... guess what... the American people get to vet and choose now. As @B-Man already acknowledged, if she wins, this entire "disenfranchised voters" argument goes out the window.

Great opportunity to see how strong a candidate your boy is against someone who has been prevented from "being vetted for 10 plus months" and is a "fake nominee."

Wanna start a movement for America as an actual Democracy you and me?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And ironically... Trump had legitimate challengers in 2020. No one stepped up in any full throated manner against Biden.

As for Harris... guess what... the American people get to vet and choose now. As @B-Man already acknowledged, if she wins, this entire "disenfranchised voters" argument goes out the window.

Great opportunity to see how strong a candidate your boy is against someone who has been prevented from "being vetted for 10 plus months" and is a "fake nominee."

ABSOLUTELY ZERO of the crap just posted is remotely on par with a coup to force out “all in Joe” in late July AFTER winning the primary as we go into August because his polls suck vs the “felon” you were supposed to have jailed - or killed by now.  

Disgraceful and shades of a third world ***t hole like the state Harris is from - a state she didn’t even win in her 2020 primary.  

Didn’t Montell the right people.  

But DEI saved her career.  Along with her unique set of skills.  

It’s all the same!!! L O freaking L

Loser communists.  

North Korea

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

ABSOLUTELY ZERO of the crap just posted is remotely on par with a coup to force out “all in Joe” in late July AFTER winning the primary as we go into August because his polls suck vs the “felon” you were supposed to have jailed - or killed by now.  

Disgraceful and shades of a third world ***t hole like the state Harris is from - a state she didn’t even win in her 2020 primary.  

Didn’t Montell the right people.  

But DEI saved her career.  Along with her unique set of skills.  

It’s all the same!!! L O freaking L

Loser communists.  

North Korea

giphy.gif

Not interested.  Who’s her VP???

giphy.gif

The Big Blue Machine rolls on and over whoever or whatever it has to.  Give 'em credit.

I have been saying all along President Biden was too selfish to get out. Boy was I wrong.

It impresses me how they did it.  They didn't even try to couch it that they were worried about his health.  Just he couldn't win.  They all love Joe (or so they say) but not one said they were concerned about his health or ability.  Just that he can't win.  When did this become a thing?  If the current president or would be nominee is losing in the polls, kick them to the curb. In my lifetime can think of several Democrats that everyone knew was going to get their doors blown but they didn't do this. I'm thinking Jimmy Carter,  Walter Mondale, and Michael Dukakis.

But what really impresses me the most is how they have all rallied around VP Harris. There were we several that said they wanted an open convention or some kind of mini primary.  Nancy Pelosi and AOC for example.  But not today.  Word has come down it's Harris so they all got in line. Clintons endorsed.   AOC and Pelosi are now all in as well.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It impresses me how they did it.  They didn't even try to couch it that they were worried about his health.  Just he couldn't win.  They all love Joe (or so they say) but not one said they were concerned about his health or ability.  Just that he can't win.  When did this become a thing?  If the current president or would be nominee is losing in the polls, kick them to the curb. In my lifetime can think of several Democrats that everyone knew was going to get their doors blown but they didn't do this. I'm thinking Jimmy Carter,  Walter Mondale, and Michael Dukakis.

Bob Dole too on the Republican side.  Over 2/3rds of Democratic voters polled after the debate wanted a new candidate.  That's how they got away with it and why Republicans seem more ticked off about it than Democrats do.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Bob Dole too on the Republican side.  Over 2/3rds of Democratic voters polled after the debate wanted a new candidate.  That's how they got away with it and why Republicans seem more ticked off about it than Democrats do.

Democrats had been bamboozled into believing Biden was in excellent shape to run the country over the next 4.5 years.  Ready to handle the rigors of the office, the many challenges in the country, and perhaps most importantly the election against DJT and the “existential threat to democracy”.  

While it’s been clear to anyone not a true believer that he has been failing for several years, the dem leadership pressed on and the base placed their faith in the cause.   

In the end, it took a tired old man being bested by…words…to finally convince them his time had long passed.  

To get angry, they would be required to consider how they could have been fooled on such a massive scale. That sort of introspection is painful, and after all, democracy is allegedly at stake.  So, they run with the next narrative offered, that JB is a good man who suddenly, as if by magic, has realized he’s no longer the right man to lead.   

It’s basic human nature, really.  People are hesitant to acknowledge they were fooled. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

The Big Blue Machine rolls on and over whoever or whatever it has to.  Give 'em credit.

I have been saying all along President Biden was too selfish to get out. Boy was I wrong.

But what really impresses me the most is how they have all rallied around VP Harris. There were we several that said they wanted an open convention or some kind of mini primary.  Nancy Pelosi and AOC for example.  But not today.  Word has come down it's Harris so they all got in line. Clintons endorsed.   AOC and Pelosi are now all in as well.

I agree with this.  He can't win?  Then the next logical question is - why?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s basic human nature, really.  People are hesitant to acknowledge they were fooled. 

There are some here that weren’t fooled at all but instead pretend they were fooled. No breathing person believed the guy to be up to the job. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yeah, that's totally the same... :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

There are some here that weren’t fooled at all but instead pretend they were fooled. No breathing person believed the guy to be up to the job. 

I try to take people at their word here, unless there is obvious sarcasm.  I’ve suggested a number of times that I enjoy Frank’s posts, but the level of disconnect I have seen between reality and his opinion of Biden’s fitness really surprises me.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I try to take people at their word here, unless there is obvious sarcasm.  I’ve suggested a number of times that I enjoy Frank’s posts, but the level of disconnect I have seen between reality and his opinion of Biden’s fitness really surprises me.  

The more entrenched people are with their opinions, the harder it is for them to admit the truth.

• Like (+1) 2