Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

More deep thoughts from Roundy. 🔥 

Are YOU a digital soldier? Did you take the oath? Do you shine the light of truth and freedom one QAnon meme at a time?

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's almost as if Americans didn't know they were voting for Biden-Harris when they checked the Biden-Harris box instead of Trump-Pence.

One thing Americans did know, save one - Biden’s mental fitness for the job was nonexistent. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Are YOU a digital soldier? Did you take the oath? Do you shine the light of truth and freedom one QAnon meme at a time?

Deep! Edgy! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

One thing Americans did know, save one - Biden’s mental fitness for the job was nonexistent. 

Deep! Edgy! 

I won a dollar on a scratch off this morning, you can’t bring me down from the high of victory 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

That answer is so Saturday, July 20.

You better find a new talking point. Kamala cackling seems to be popular here.

Your insistence that he was mentally fit evokes comparisons to the musings of Tiberius. I know that’s a hurtful thing for me to say. Wouldn’t it have been easier for you to say “yeah, I really sh*t the bed with that one”?

36 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hey look, a bunch of miserable old people who like to make believe they’re “digital soldiers” because they never had kids and aren’t allowed at the senior center anymore.

Where are Harris’ kids?

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That answer is so Saturday, July 20.

You better find a new talking point. Kamala cackling seems to be popular here.

Oh no.  Kamala’s mental fitness is much much worse.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Your insistence that he was mentally fit evokes comparisons to the musings of Tiberius. I know that’s a hurtful thing for me to say. Wouldn’t it have been easier for you to say “yeah, I really sh*t the bed with that one”?

Keep your Biden = Senile talking points coming!

No one cares anymore.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Keep your Biden = Senile talking points coming!

No one cares anymore.

This line of posting is obviously not about President Brandon. It’s about your embarrassing assessment of him. Hopefully you never said anything out loud to anyone about it.

• Like (+1) 1

Biden stated that it was going to either "Almighty God," or an md that would get to to raise the white flag.

So which was it?

Anybody believe he actually wrote that letter informing the country he was quitting?

No appearance before any camera, not even a still at the desk writing it.

Digital, not hand written signature.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Biden stated that it was going to either "Almighty God," or an md that would get to to raise the white flag.

So which was it?

Anybody believe he actually wrote that letter informing the country he was quitting?

No appearance before any camera, not even a still at the desk writing it.

Digital, not hand written signature.

Well, I see we're now losing one of our few sensible posters to the conspiracy paranoia.

Here's what I'm seeing: 81 year old man looks tired, performed horribly at debate, confronted with polling saying he's going to lose, decides to drop out of race.

I guess that's too straightforward.

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, I see we're now losing one of our few sensible posters to the conspiracy paranoia.

Here's what I'm seeing: 81 year old man looks tired, performed horribly at debate, confronted with polling saying he's going to lose, decides to drop out of race.

I guess that's too straightforward.

Just think. if the media, Hollywood personalities and others weren't lying to us, the fact he is a vegetable tool of his staff would have been already known, you know.  before the primaries.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

confronted with polling saying he's going to lose, decides to drop out of race.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

My God you people are gone.  

This is exactly right.  

Also, they believe he actually got 81 million votes in 2020 and that nothing should return to normal until zero cases of Covid was reached.   

Who has been and is the current POTUS of the U.S. sending checks and weapons to Ukraine?