Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

After the debate, the vast majority wanted him replaced.

Huh.  Interesting.  For doing such a great job not sure why he had to go because he had a terrible debate.  

I’m stunned so many adoring Ds from 2020 spent zero time today questioning where is Biden - only focus has been on replacing him with “someone who could win.”  

Why don’t the American people see what a great job he’s done?  Shouldn’t he be cruising to re election in spite of a bad debate?  

Seems to me the case has been affirmed today that Bidenism has failed.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This is so sad. I was just reading about how many Jews the democrats had in the senate. 

You know the antisemitism in the Dem party is real when CNN is admitting it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump stirring….I won’t immediately discount it since he’s been right on everything 

Wouldn’t it be America 2024 to wake up tomorrow and see we truly are in the middle of a coup 3rd world style.  Biden on TV claiming he’s under attack.  Never said he was dropping out.  

Admit it - for a few seconds you’re actually thinking it’s possible 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump stirring….I won’t immediately discount it since he’s been right on everything 

Wouldn’t it be America 2024 to wake up tomorrow and see we truly are in the middle of a coup 3rd world style.  Biden on TV claiming he’s under attack.  Never said he was dropping out.  

Admit it - for a few seconds you’re actually thinking it’s possible 

Yeah, that's a keeper.  I'm sticking with Go Go Nato.  Yeah, I know he's gay and more importantly, dead.  But it's catchy

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

For about the past month, California Gov. Gavin Newsom has been essentially the face of Joe Biden's reelection campaign: he's traveled the country holding rallies, acted as the main campaign surrogate on cable news, and been the embattled president's main defender as nearly every Democrat elected official of consequence called for Biden to step aside.

But when Biden suddenly (but not unexpectedly) dropped out Sunday afternoon, Newsom essentially went missing. Within minutes of the announcement, Sacramento journalist Ashley Zavala reported that Newsom had canceled his appearance at the U.S. Ninth Circuit judicial conference scheduled for Monday in Sacramento but that no reason was given by event organizers.

{snip}

At least one question was answered, for now, just as this article was going to publish: Newsom tweeted his endorsement of Harris to be the Democrat party's presidential nominee.

UPDATED 8:11 PM EDT July 21, 2024: 

Sources tell RedState that Gavin Newsom has cancelled all appointments for the next 2-3 days in addition to cancelling Monday's speech at the Ninth Circuit judicial conference. According to these sources, Newsom will be working with Bill and Hillary Clinton on a plan for Hillary win the nomination during the open convention.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/07/21/gavin-newsom-makes-a-curious-move-after-joe-biden-drops-reelection-bid-n2177186

:flirt:

Fine.  The olympics and the race for the D nomination simultaneously.  Good times.