Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You’re so mad that you have to think of an actual argument beyond “DEI hire” or “sex joke” LMFAO 

What argument is there for Harris beyond having a "D" next to her name?

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Normal.  In a third world country.  

Always follow the money. When he lost the big donors that was it for him. 

The same people that have always controlled the country, on both sides, the donors.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

do you mean the KKK and neo nazi's or Republicans for the Jews (not Israel)?  Double negatives confound me.

Ohh, yeah, I forgot you're dishonest enough to still believe the fine people on both sides nonsense and neo Nazi's being Republicans *****.

I was looking for sitting members of the federal govt that were anti semetic.

But, Jessie Byrd says what's up, brah.

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Ohh, yeah, I forgot you're dishonest enough to still believe the fine people on both sides nonsense and neo Nazi's being Republicans *****.

Byrd is as much a modern day D as trump is a good old fashioned R.

51 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'll take that as a compliment.  I'm still and will always be a doc unlike the MAGA pretender here.  The offer is still up to show diplomas, licenses and board certifications if he posts his as well.  I'll even go first if he agrees.

Well, considering I know Doc I can believe him and being that more than 100 members here know me I think we can take my word for it by vouching for him.

If you'd like to establish your credit than feel free to prove to me if it means so much... I'll make sure people know you're legit. But until than you're either a Chiropractor or a shoe salesman.... Basically anything but a doctor.

Doc, he is a pretty damn skilled doctor. Don't know how good he is but his field is quite impressive. He's a good guy, too. He saved like 15 puppies and a nun from a burning orphanage in a fire he put himself on his way home from working all day passing out food at a homeless shelter.

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Byrd is as much a modern day D as trump is a good old fashioned R.

Go on...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

He once was forced to admit that Trump's full comments were clear in disavowing white nationalists and neo-nazis.

Then in the next sentence claimed that it doesn't matter because he knows what Trump REALLY thinks

:lol:

In other words he's not a serious poster. At all.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

Well, considering I know Doc I can believe him and being that more than 100 members here know me I think we can take my word for it by vouching for him

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He once was forced to admit that Trump's full comments were clear in disavowing white nationalists and neo-nazis.

False.  ibid above.

This was so expected for the past few weeks, or this whole year for those of us who can see the obvious, that no one seems to care that we just lived though the first coup since at least the election of 1876. We had a small group of people decide who was running the government against the wishes of the voters, which is undemocratic and anti American. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This was so expected for the past few weeks, or this whole year for those of us who can see the obvious, that no one seems to care that we just lived though the first coup since at least the election of 1876. We had a small group of people decide who was running the government against the wishes of the voters, which is undemocratic and anti American. 

Democrats cared more about Ukrainian “democracy” rather than our own.  

Edited by Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Democrats cared more about Ukrainian “democracy” rather than our own.  

No, we cared about a free Europe.  Ya know, not like when the Nazi's ran it.  Go Go Nato.  Yeah, I like it.  Like a cheer.  Should catch MAGAs attention.

2 hours ago, Beast said:

The Democrat voters all appear go be a bunch of *******’s right now.

I didn’t know it would get bleeped out.

The word is one that describes a husband that is OK with his wife having extra marital affairs.

That’s what Democrat voters are now.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No, we cared about a free Europe.  Ya know, not like when the Nazi's ran it.  Go Go Nato.  Yeah, I like it.  Like a cheer.  Should catch MAGAs attention.

When hasn’t it been free?  Because your elections in Ukraine weren’t working out - JUST LIKE A DEMOCRAT PRIMARY?  

Ds have more in common with Putin than they know.  

• Dislike 1