Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

energized about Kamala?

No one is.  The hard core idiots - about 40 percent of the vote are good with it bc Biden was toast.  

That’s it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, phypon said:

I think that's the definition of a cult.  "We don't care if the person is bad for the country, we will vote for them no matter what".

ideals : On a larger scale, ideals refer to universal principles, such as love, peace, justice, compassion, integrity, freedom, and respect for human rights. These are values that are beneficial to humanity as a whole.

doesn't infer a cult

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

🐓🐓

Chicken sh it Trump!!  Running scared! 🤣

You really have to wonder about his mental state. Who is running the show over there?!?

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Shapiro would be a smart pick. 

Not sure Whitmer guarantees Michigan, but I think Shapiro makes PA much, much tougher for Trump/Vance. 

That being said.. it would be an anomaly as historical evidence shows VP picks typically do not deliver a state. 

What is the risk to Shapiro, Whitmer, or any other with aspirations of being POTUS one day, in joining this ticket with KH?

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Indeed. Why is the GOP hiding this? Really disgusting stuff.

I'd still have JD Vance debate her...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

ideals : On a larger scale, ideals refer to universal principles, such as love, peace, justice, compassion, integrity, freedom, and respect for human rights. These are values that are beneficial to humanity as a whole.

doesn't infer a cult

Im so sick of weak people like this. 

Your “love, peace and compassion” has resulted in so many parents losing their children to fentanyl.  Women being raped and murdered by illegal migrants.  Children making life altering decisions about their body that adults SHOULD HAVE protected them from.  Ukrainians and Russians being fed to the slaughter.  Children set back entire grades because of blue state covid policy.  Record inflation and crime that set has back entire generations in Millennials and now Gen Z. 

You’re not compassionate.  Youre weak.  You simply cloak it in glowing terms. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Your “love, peace and compassion” has resulted in so many parents losing their children to fentanyl.  Women being raped and murdered by illegal migrants.  Children making life altering decisions about their body that adults SHOULD HAVE protected them from.  Record inflation and crime that set has back entire generations in Millennials and now Gen Z. 

Somehow I'm not surprised you didn't like the definition of 

'ideals"...you don't like em.  You're voting for trump.  QED...

12 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

A Kamala Harris presidency would more or less finish off this country's last semblance of normalcy.

I still think the plan is Michael O. coming in  - and winning.

You guys were saying that about Obama, yet here we are

50 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It seems like you’ve gone from giddy to mean girl in the course of a couple hours. Be Roundy Strong. It will all be ok. 

This does not address my point.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Dems look like a monkey *****en a football! I thought the republicans were a bunch of idiots, the Dems said “hold my beer”. They just handed the election to trump. And that jackass has no business being near the White House, even as a tourist!

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Your “love, peace and compassion” has resulted in so many parents losing their children to fentanyl.  Women being raped and murdered by illegal migrants.  Children making life altering decisions about their body that adults SHOULD HAVE protected them from.  Ukrainians and Russians being fed to the slaughter.  Children set back entire grades because of blue state covid policy.  Record inflation and crime that set has back entire generations in Millennials and now Gen Z. 

So you're just mask off for authoritarianism then, eh?

Such hatred of America. Sad. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

So you're just mask off for authoritarianism then, eh?

Such hatred of America. Sad. 

Bro, you rage FOR the machine. You’re clearly the problem. You fail to see things for what they are and fall for ALL of the democrat talking points.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Have we been attacked yet??

Anyway

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

🐓🐓

Chicken sh it Trump!!  Running scared! 🤣

Not what he said. 

He should just hide the next 3 months.