Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Yea it’s over.

You guys have absolutely nothing.  

Good luck with that.  

Trump is mentally unstable, you guys should get him to bow out. He has to prepare for prison anyhow

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Last summer went to the family reunion and news broke out that Hopkins was signed by the Titans.  This year same day Biden becomes the first president in my lifetime not to run for reelection.  Can't wait to see what happens next summer.  Man walks on Mars?

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Last summer went to the family reunion and news broke out that Hopkins was signed by the Titans.  This year same day Biden becomes the first president in my lifetime not to run for reelection.  Can't wait to see what happens next summer.  Man walks on Mars?

A former president reports to jail...

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The battle has been joined! This is why Biden had to step down, he was no prosecuting the case

^^^^^

People duped by President Biden as actual President.  Fit and competent just 4 weeks ago.  

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

“Josh Allen loses his Super Bowl ring off the coast of Lake Erie”

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Josh Allen loses his Super Bowl ring off the coast of Lake Erie”

Better chance of us walking on Mars unless we trade for Aiyuk.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s over.  Doesn’t matter what these corrupt commies do.  

What ever happened to "stick to sports?" Surely you were ok with Kaepernick kneeling, then?

JK we all know you're a stupid hypocrite 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

What ever happened to "stick to sports?" Surely you were ok with Kaepernick kneeling, then?

Totally the same thing.  

Kamala polls worse than Biden. There's absolutely no reason to shove Biden off the cliff....for a worse candidate.

It won't be Kamala. 

I know all about the war chest has to go to her and the state ballot issues etc.

The system doesn't care about any of that. They care about retaining power by any means necessary. 

It won't be Kamala.

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It seems like you’ve gone from giddy to mean girl in the course of a couple hours. Be Roundy Strong. It will all be ok. 

Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies

Oh, he don't know, so he chases them away

Someday yet, he'll begin his life again

Whispering hands, gently lead him away…

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I predicted this back in February, so all you liberal go F off. You are all too stupid for this conversation 

The are preparing their trollish attacks by watching cnn all day - they will be back tomorrow locked and loaded.

23 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume BillsFanNC is more than 4 years old. 

Could be wrong. Kids are pretty handy with the internet from a young age these days. 

I'll admit that I have a pretty quick trigger finger for my ignore list, but that moron probably set a new record. 

Two moronic posts and straight to oblivion.

• Like (+1) 2