Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

27 minutes ago, boyst said:

He steps down from Prez soon after getting his final touches on his *****ups. He announced he has Parkinson's. Asks for respect that he and his family deal with his health issues. The Dems get to say Madam president for a few months. Kneepads Harris gets to play dress up a while. 

I always heard her nickname was “heels up” Harris.

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Whitmer has no interest in running IMO 

I've seen that too. It's a shame. It would really spice things up.

Kamala is the *presumptive* heir apparent, but we'll find out.

Granted on how bent out of shape all the usual NPC posters are about this move, there's a glimmer of hope the Dems will make things interesting.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If she's nominated and picks Whitmer, it's 2 female candidates.  Not gonna happen but that would be cool.

How pathetic your praise is the item they don't control in anyway. Good job of proving the DEI critics 100% correct. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Having a hard time understanding how it "probably has been going on longer" isn't troublesome.  Also, am having a hard time understanding how us, the plebes, not knowing about it until just now isn't more than troubling.  The government works for us, or it's supposed to.

Again, not trying to play "gotcha."  Am really trying to understand the viewpoint.

Well, remember, Biden challenged Trump to the debate. People go into denial, and Biden was totally in denial. In hindsight, Trump should have dodged that debate. We would still be in the dark and this would have turned up even later--too late for Dems to swap horses mid stream

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Uh dumb. Seriously. Joe Biden is the most successful president of your life time and you post this *****. Examine your life choices.

Legalizing weed in NY was a gross mistake 

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Beast said:

I always heard her nickname was “heels up” Harris.

Knee pads because she spent so much time entertaining Willie Brown and then montell Williams. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

Uh dumb. Seriously. Joe Biden is the most successful president of your life time and you post this *****. Examine your life choices.

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume BillsFanNC is more than 4 years old. 

Could be wrong. Kids are pretty handy with the internet from a young age these days. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1