Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Dems aren’t a cult. We don’t throw our unwavering devotion towards one person. We’re devoted to our ideals.

Most Republicans wanted another nominee but have rallied around Trump. 

Democrats, in large part, vote for the system.  You believe whatever your media tells you and take your cues from unelected beaurocrats that orchestrate the inner workings of the Democrat Party. 

Your party fought off the insurgency from Bernie Sanders due to this. 

Republicans are not the same, which allowed Trump’s rise. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Dems aren’t a cult. We don’t throw our unwavering devotion towards one person. We’re devoted to our ideals.

I think that's the definition of a cult.  "We don't care if the person is bad for the country, we will vote for them no matter what".

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

The royal “we”. Marching in lockstep. Gotta love it. 

In favor of the country over a man, yes. I don’t expect the party of flying 5000 ***** JOE BIDEN flags from their mega trucks to understand this. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Most Republicans wanted another nominee but have rallied around Trump. 

Bull sh it. Trump was the only one that had any chance of winning, the cult wanted this rapists criminal

Just now, phypon said:

I think that's the definition of a cult.  "We don't care if the person is bad for the country, we will vote for them no matter what".

He just admitted to being a servant to the system.

Useful idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Cackling Hen Harris couldn't debate a crushed tomato, but, of course, you know that and you're just trying to save face. 

Save face from what? I wasn’t voting for Biden. My stance is trump is an #######. That’s hasn’t changed.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Bull sh it. Trump was the only one that had any chance of winning, the cult wanted this rapists criminal

Do you understand how a nomination works in a multiple person field?

Everyone is having a discussion and here you are, subjecting us to LP self hating white man tweets. 

The ignore function can make the forum a much better read....

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

The irony of this post..:

Edited by 4th&long

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

A few questions, if you would be so kind as to answer.  (And these go out to all the people that were supporting 46 3 weeks ago.)

1.  WHY is he dropping out?  Would sincerely like to know your opinion on why as you do seem to be solidly a Democrat.

2.  How is this putting the country first?  The Democratic Party's voters overwhelmingly choose him to be their nominee for President this year.

And, if the replies to the above questions are that you don't believe he's currently capable of running for President or you don't believe he's capable of serving as President for another 4 years, a couple of follow up Q's.

3.  Do you believe that something snapped in him that Thursday evening or recently prior to it; or is this something that has been building for a long time?

4.  If it wasn't a rapidly declining problem, do you have any concerns about the general mass media and those in his inner circle claiming that he was fine or even better than fine until (and for some even beyond) that Thursday evening?  There was a lot of media talk that 46 would whip 45 handily in the debate as 46 was/is very sharp.  It doesn't seem that 46 won that debate against 45.

5.  If he isn't capable of running for President, should he also step down as the President?

6.  Why should he / shouldn't he step down?

Thank you for considering the questions.  Expect they might come across as "gotchas" but they really aren't intended that way.  Am very interested in understanding this view.   🍺

1) Look, the debate was bad. He's not going to be able to debate Trump again. He's not sharp enough anymore. Trump and the Project 2025 agenda have to lose for the good of the country and I don't think he's got it anymore to run. 

2) As above, Trumpism will be poison to America. Evil, sadistic, vile ideology. 

3) It's been building ever since the debate. No doubt about it. I think Manchin telling him to drop out was the final straw. 

4) I wouldn't expect them to come out and say he wasn't. That's a matter of national security. Hell, they kept Trump's Covid diagnosis under wraps until it came out that he was in the hospital. 

5) A very good question, and one I am actually working on in my head. I imagine he has a strong cabinet to fall back on for daily work, but he doesn't want the stress of campaigning again. 

6) He doesn't have it anymore to run and beat Trump. It's unfortunate but it's reality. He's old and isn't as sharp as he once was. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Do you understand how a nomination works in a multiple person field?

Trump beat them all, was not even close. Why? Its who the cult wanted

What did Haley get? 20% of the vote? Real close

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

maybe Mark Kelly.  Might pick up so centrist R's.  he's a"manly man".

A centerist R? You mean a RINO?  ***** them. 

• Haha (+1) 1