Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Because 1) she can pick her VP. Picking Shapiro gives her PA if she’s already in the margin of error. 2) if you look at senate polling, Dem senators in swing states are doing a ton better than Biden. So the switch would likely give her a boost to align with what down ballot polling is showing.

Do you want her as the candidate or would you rather have someone else?  If so, who would you rather have?

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

In what universe does Harris have ANY rust belt appeal?

This about GA VA NV and maybe AZ

Ah yes. Arizona, the border state she never visited. Im sure they are anxious to vote for her /not 

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Because 1) she can pick her VP. Picking Shapiro gives her PA if she’s already in the margin of error. 2) if you look at senate polling, Dem senators in swing states are doing a ton better than Biden. So the switch would likely give her a boost to align with what down ballot polling is showing.

Shapiro would be a smart pick. 

Not sure Whitmer guarantees Michigan, but I think Shapiro makes PA much, much tougher for Trump/Vance. 

That being said.. it would be an anomaly as historical evidence shows VP picks typically do not deliver a state. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Do you want her as the candidate or would you rather have someone else?  If so, who would you rather have?

Id vote for her. But I prefer a Shapiro or Whitmer.

I think anyone they chooses though energizes the base more than Biden.

My phones been blowing up from my Dem friends about this who haven’t said anything about the election before.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Shapiro would be a smart pick. 

Not sure Whitmer guarantees Michigan, but I think Shapiro makes PA much, much tougher for Trump/Vance. 

That being said.. it would be an anomaly as historical evidence shows VP picks typically do not deliver a state. 

At the end of the day about 50,000 voters are going to decide this election. If Shapiro gets Harris even another 6,000 votes in PA, that’s a huge number.

A Trump Harris debate will be largely the same as Trump Biden.

Instead of the same DEI talking points and fake hoaxes via dementia speak we'll get the same crap via word salads and a fake black accent.

When she inevitably invokes J6 Trump should absolutely ask her what she was up to at DNC headquarters on J6 when the pipe bomb was discovered. 

• Like (+1) 4

Trump is winning PA putting Shapiro on the ballot who no one knows won’t matter

Only the top of the ticket matters.  

It will be Harris-Moore bc I know how they think.  

• Disagree 1

Will also be interesting to look back in retrospect, if somehow Trump loses this election (and to be clear, he still has to lose it - none of these potential Dems can win it) and if it’s decided by PA/Shapiro… 

He picked Vance out of a position of strength.  He had to know this was coming. 

Can Vance help deliver in the Rust Belt.. perhaps he will, but Youngkin does in VA what a potential Shapiro VP does in PA. 

I said above VP picks are typically inconsequential, but … and I don’t really care how this comes off … nobody is voting for Kamala aside from the fact she’s a woman of color.  She’s entirely unfit and literally too incompetent to be President. 

Black. Woman. Abortion.  That’s all she has.  She is a joke. 

So, VP may actually be of note for her candidacy. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

OP change the title. He wasn't forced to drop. 

Yes, he was. 

Donors pulled their funding.  You can’t run without money. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2